Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I just got a android media player with xbmc, still learning about it timebomb @timebomb I'm using mashup and the live tv and the channel I'm watching keeps stopping and I have to hit ok/enter to start it again.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2007
Whats the difference between getting XMBC/Roku and having 4 bookmarks on your toolbar? Project Free TV for TV Series/Sitcoms, 1channel.ch for Movies, thefirstrow.eu for Sports and I also have a site that streams Live ESPN & ESPN2.

I got a macbook and apple TV. With the use of Apple Airplay, I can just mirror my macbook onto my HDTV.

Is it basically the same shit?

Feb 11, 2006
I just got a android media player with xbmc, still learning about it timebomb @timebomb I'm using mashup and the live tv and the channel I'm watching keeps stopping and I have to hit ok/enter to start it again.

First you need to configure your mash up to sync with TV dixie,ill post some videos up on how to set your shit up g...then its a case of finiding channels and links that worl best for u and then adding those channels to dixie...its easy shit but complicated for me to tupe out if u get what im sayin g...

Ill get some vids up for u g

Feb 11, 2006
Whats the difference between getting XMBC/Roku and having 4 bookmarks on your toolbar? Project Free TV for TV Series/Sitcoms, 1channel.ch for Movies, thefirstrow.eu for Sports and I also have a site that streams Live ESPN & ESPN2.

I got a macbook and apple TV. With the use of Apple Airplay, I can just mirror my macbook onto my HDTV.

Is it basically the same shit?
you can do.it that way for sure but with a box i just plug my shit im and sit back with my remote.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
First you need to configure your mash up to sync with TV dixie,ill post some videos up on how to set your shit up g...then its a case of finiding channels and links that worl best for u and then adding those channels to dixie...its easy shit but complicated for me to tupe out if u get what im sayin g...

Ill get some vids up for u g
Good shit thanks, also are all the movie streams laggy or choppy? I found a few that were smooth and clear, is there anything I could do for better playback?

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
lately..in the middle of watching sumthing on xbmc,..all of a sudden,it will go to my main computer desktop all by itself,...then i have to click on xbmc to make it pop back up!..it does it every so often,...is anybody else having this problem or is my shit possibly trippin?!

Feb 11, 2006
lately..in the middle of watching sumthing on xbmc,..all of a sudden,it will go to my main computer desktop all by itself,...then i have to click on xbmc to make it pop back up!..it does it every so often,...is anybody else having this problem or is my shit possibly trippin?!

Its happend to me a couple times bk before the Mashup updat back in feb..
Its usually if you havent cleared cookies fam

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
"...anybody know where to go to watch sum nice movies in spanish u know the narcos,drugs, killing,bitches ,titties and all that shit..but in spanish and novelas for the parents and grand parents,..if i can find that, im cutting the cable and just using this to save sum gwap!....411?!