Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
"...anybody know where to go to watch sum nice movies in spanish u know the narcos,drugs, killing,bitches ,titties and all that shit..but in spanish and novelas for the parents and grand parents,..if i can find that, im cutting the cable and just using this to save sum gwap!....411?!

Do you have the Vip List on your Mash up?? If so a few of the people have spanish sections on they channels im sure they do.

Feb 11, 2006
Istream stopped working for me a month or two ago so I haven't been using xbmc

Idk if it is a simple fix or just gone

Nah all you gotta do is uninstall it then re install it fam and it will update for you...same shit happened to mine.

Why not use a next app?? they got shit loads like iStream that all do the same shit G.

May 14, 2002
Mash up hasn't worked for me in the longest time. Also istream doesn't work for me. It used to work but at that time subtitles didn't work yet I changed something and now istream disappeared I tried to restore it but no success.

I'd love to see some auto updates or at least some notifications for updates.
Is anyone messing with that kodi yet?

Apr 20, 2003
I use to use Mashup to watch flicks.... I didn't know it had RIP'd till a few nights ago when I wanted to see if any new movies were added and I seen some fuckin note that it was going down and GOODBYE after I clicked the icon, fuckin bastards lol!