Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
yea mash up is gone,i dont see how it still work on yours,probably an old version!.. but maybe its cuz hes making his new box like haysel said, hackermill had sum good shit on it!...guess the new one is gonna be called Kodi,..but its called tv add ons right now,..u can go download it and get the latest one,.. XBMC Addons for Kodi

anybody got any info on that Promethius box?!

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
if u have xbmc now, click fresh start in programs,..then click on config wizard and click on whatever system ur running and it'll automatically change to tv add ons for you!..if anybody gets the tv add ons,..click the link i posted above and add the super repo,..adds hella shit to it!

Feb 11, 2006
if u have xbmc now, click fresh start in programs,..then click on config wizard and click on whatever system ur running and it'll automatically change to tv add ons for you!..if anybody gets the tv add ons,..click the link i posted above and add the super repo,..adds hella shit to it!
thats the shiznit right there my nig...props

Feb 11, 2006
Can anyone point me to a tutorial to set all this up from scratch? I'm really just interested in getting ALL the NFL games on sundays...lol

FREE MOVIES AND LIVE TV/ PPV,DONT SLEEP BREH'S
GET YOUR SELF SET UP WITH A MEDIA SERVER OF SOME SORTS THAT HAS XBMC ADD ON FOR ALL THE FREE SHIT. YOU ALSO HAVE THE CHOICE TO DOWNLOAD WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU CHOOSE DIRECT TO WHAT EVER DEVICE YOU ARE USING,ITS ALSO HAS UTORRENT ADD ONS FOR PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO LIVE IN THE PAST AND LEECH

fuck Netflix or any other site you have to pay for movies this shit gets you any movie for FREE...even movies that are in the theatre.(BluRay,HD even fuckin 3D)

Any box set
any sporting event
any cable channel
Any pay per view event
1000's of channels around the world
Gaming streams
Live streams
And more shit I havent even looked at yet
ALL FREE

all you need is WiFi connection.

Go look them up or watch the links in here to see what I mean..

EDIT* ITS WORTH SEARCHING THE NET FOR DEVICES THAT SUPPORT XBMC ,ALL OF THE INFO HOW TO SET THIS SHIT UP MULTIPLE WAYS IS AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE .

sorry fir the long ass quote but if you watch the vids and goto the video channel superchargedios yiu will get the full tutorial on how to get it all in.stalled

May 6, 2002
Kick ass torrents is still up.
Plenty of torrent sites still around.

As far as XBMC, too much catch up going on. Things break, things change, settings tinkering. At the end of the day you still just have some shitty stream that buffers. I really use this box and it's little plug ins as a last ditch effort.