From Techs "All 6s & 7s", First Degree The D.E. with "LISTEN UP, YA HONKEY!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
come to alabama..i think we cured racism (sarcasm)... i say fuck it, its not going anywhere NEVER so why let it bother you.. Niggas dont even respect niggas so we already lost.... maybe we start having mixed babies... but then again the half white/half blacks wont like the half mexican and half indians.. racism all over again...

theres no escaping it.. all a racist can do to "keep his opinion to his/herself"... which is logically the best thing one can do to attempt to bury racism.. cause we will always have opinions about each other.

I do like the hook tho..... but iam not racist, i got white friends ---> travis o'guin lol

Feb 19, 2006
Edit: And how does that translate to Strange? I don't know how you get on every time, and more power to ya....

You're the epitome of a hater. Dudes on 6's and 7's right there with hella big names and you still wanna talk shit...do you think tech and trav just put D.E. on there for no reason? Check ya iTunes, D.E. has album after album, each one worth more than your pitiful life. It's cool though, zero, I think you know by now, everyone sees through the bs, we all know you're a sad little kid with nothing to do but hate on people that actually have shit goin on. We all know you enjoy being the whiny little bitch of the strange forum.

Sep 4, 2006
Quick etymology lesson;

Honky: is he derogatory term given to whites in the early 1900's when automobiles first became popular. Whites being the predominate drivers and majority of persons able to afford cars,would "honk" their horns at the blacks who were walking in the roadways, thus earning the nickname Honky.

Cracker: is a term that goes back to the days of slavery and is actually a reference to the slave driver and particularly his cracking of the whip, thereby earning the obviously white slave drivers the name cracker.

Point is most if not all racial slurs are far less offensive, if offensive at all, if you know the meaning behind those terms.

Dec 14, 2005
First of all, id just like to point out how much of a joke I perceived DE to be before this thread... which was a lot..

I do believe that the vast majority of racism in this country stems from old white folks. Whats really sad is that these ideals get passed down to their children and their grandchildren.

I fortunately, grew up in a completely NON racist environment. My mother on the other hand, wasnt so lucky. My grandfather isnt about to go burn a cross in your yard, but he is racist.

Now how does one break this chain of perpetual bigotry? I believe an independent, free thinking mind will always overpower influence. So thats the problem, we live in a society of followers. We need more people like my mother and her siblings, who despite being brought up that way, thought for themselves and understood that equality is the only way to live life.

That being said. theres a lot more to society than just the majority. Theres racism from and against every race in this country and worldwide and it wont stop.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
I'm not sure what is more absurd...

The (poorly rapped) song that the artist is attempting to pass as anti-racist or the defensive whining from people who don't want to hear that, regardless of their SES, their white skin affords them privileges in a number of social spheres.

Nov 14, 2002
but then again the half white/half blacks wont like the half mexican and half indians.. racism all over again...
I don't think that's true at all.

You're the epitome of a hater. Dudes on 6's and 7's right there with hella big names and you still wanna talk shit...
STFU. If you knew anything of what you spoke, you'd know that he's been spamming this board for years, and nobody's ever said shit about it.

All of us "honkeys" were nothing if not respectful of his bullshit, but now it's come to a point where maybe I (or WE) don't want to hear his bullshit anymore.

I don't GIVE A FUCK what wack ass rap song he might or might not be on, he's an asshole.

do you think tech and trav just put D.E. on there for no reason? Check ya iTunes, D.E. has album after album, each one worth more than your pitiful life.
Yeah, because that's what I have to do with my time... Look on iTunes for this faggots albums.

If I have to search on iTunes to find your albums, you suck.

How ya like that?

Are you so defensive about it because you're the ONE person who bought one of his albums from his trunk?

It's cool though, zero, I think you know by now, everyone sees through the bs, we all know you're a sad little kid with nothing to do but hate on people that actually have shit goin on. We all know you enjoy being the whiny little bitch of the strange forum.
Uh huh. And you're the guy who comes up with the unoriginal bullshit.

I wasn't even talking shit to the dude. I'm asking him completely rational questions based on the bullshit he posted on a public message board. Deal with it.

If DE was a nutsack, you'd be a cup. Find something else to do.

Point is most if not all racial slurs are far less offensive, if offensive at all, if you know the meaning behind those terms.
Yeah and "Nigger" doesn't mean "black person" either...

Far from the point.

The song would get props in the open forum, not here. He made a stupid mistake by posting the song here and he doesn't know how to admit it. Period.

Jul 1, 2004
Yea fuck whitey for what happened in the 1800's. Now whitey is supporting your music and you come with some shit like this? You're just flat out ignorant. Is it ok if I call a black guy a coon, but not all black people are coons? Thats like the white racists saying nigger is ok because not all black guys are niggers. Just fucking stupid and setting yourself up for fail on this one, DE.