From Techs "All 6s & 7s", First Degree The D.E. with "LISTEN UP, YA HONKEY!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I can't believe this guy who we're not supposed to know, says "now we have 1 less insider posting on this board. good job" as if we even know who the fuck he is or why "we" should be worried about DE's "insider" knowledge.

Here's some shit from an outsider.... Who the fuck is Know I'm Banned, and who the fuck is DE?

Nov 13, 2006
I WILL say nigga when repeating a rap..I won't say in in conversation or use it other ways...I see nothing wrong or racist at all with it

Aug 8, 2004
ha ha ha i thought it was entertaining to me it wasnt far from chris rock with his i love black people but i hate niggas you like white people but you hate honky's

Aug 10, 2006
^^ What?

Chris Rock is fucking black you idiots.

He was talking about his own race...

so what?....does it really offend u if first degree says "cracka"? seriously...u do realize that many legendary rap artists have done the same x100, right?...hell, ice cube has made tracks labeling white people devils, and speaking of slaying white men who date black women. would u run ice cube off this board? really, though, whoever got their panties in a bunch over this track needs 2 really lighten up n quit gettin so emotional over lil things like that.. the only punk-made thing i seen from first degree was the fact that he deleted this thread (but i dont blame him, considerin most of the posters here hopped on his nuts like he just raped ur mom)...other than that, i have no problem with anything he did/said in here. if his definition of "cracka" is different than yours, let him do him....if artists like kreayshawn's white girl mob can say "nigga" and have established artists backing them on it, then why the hell can't first degree say "cracka"?...bottom line, it aint that big a deal. people wanna cry and compare it to white people saying "listen up, u nigger"...come on, now. you know damn well the word "cracka" doesnt hold as much power and isn't nearly as powerful as "nigger", which has a far dirtier history to it. i dare anyone to say otherwise.

Nov 14, 2002
so what?....does it really offend u if first degree says "cracka"? seriously...u do realize that many legendary rap artists have done the same x100, right?...hell, ice cube has made tracks labeling white people devils, and speaking of slaying white men who date black women. would u run ice cube off this board? really, though, whoever got their panties in a bunch over this track needs 2 really lighten up n quit gettin so emotional over lil things like that.. the only punk-made thing i seen from first degree was the fact that he deleted this thread (but i dont blame him, considerin most of the posters here hopped on his nuts like he just raped ur mom)...other than that, i have no problem with anything he did/said in here. if his definition of "cracka" is different than yours, let him do him....if artists like kreayshawn's white girl mob can say "nigga" and have established artists backing them on it, then why the hell can't first degree say "cracka"?...bottom line, it aint that big a deal. people wanna cry and compare it to white people saying "listen up, u nigger"...come on, now. you know damn well the word "cracka" doesnt hold as much power and isn't nearly as powerful as "nigger", which has a far dirtier history to it. i dare anyone to say otherwise.
Shut the fuck up.