From Techs "All 6s & 7s", First Degree The D.E. with "LISTEN UP, YA HONKEY!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
This was a pretty stupid place to think you can peddle that song. We're obviously not racist, and nobody who is racist, will ever listen to that song... So you've done nothing but piss people off.

Congrats.

Well I agree that not many (if not, no one) on this board are racists. The song wasnt made for this board. I brought it here because of my invovlement with Strange's music, CHS, and All 6s and 7s.

Those who I pissed off, needed the message.

Thanks.

Nov 14, 2002
Nah I don't think they really needed the message... I mean...

I get what you're saying in the song, I get what you're saying on here, and appreciate the way you're responding to people, but it comes off as pretty passive aggressive where I don't think that was your intent.

I would equate it to a white person writing a song called "Listen up, ya Nigger" and then posting it here with a detailed description about how it's not about this type of black person but that type of black person.

It wouldn't fly with anyone, yeah?

Nov 14, 2002
How are you "doing you" when you're alienating a fanbase that you use to promote your music, by slandering their race?

Is your next post going to be more pointless street logic, like "It is what it is"??

Obviously I don't care about fans anymore. I care more about makin a difference now.

If you post something that makes you appear like you've got sense, I'll answer. If you whine, and make yourself look whiny like you other post, you'll get pointless street logic.

Nov 14, 2002
Obviously I don't care about fans anymore. I care more about makin a difference now.
Making a difference, how? Is your song supposed to open the eyes of a clingy KKK member, or an "on the fence" racist?

How do you suppose they would access your song?

I think you're making "a difference" in the way that Jesse Jackson and/or Al Sharpton have been known to "make a difference" lately... By pushing racial buttons.

If you post something that makes you appear like you've got sense, I'll answer. If you whine, and make yourself look whiny like you other post, you'll get pointless street logic.
Everyone here, including you, know that I have, and make, plenty of sense. (TON-O-COMMA Bonus) I don't have to "appear" to do shit. As far as I can tell, you're the one not making much sense when you're being approached with a pretty decent and civil argument.

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah that makes sense... Because crackers and honkeys look for rap songs on youtube that negate their racial preconceptions on the regular..

Edit: And how does that translate to Strange? I don't know how you get on every time, and more power to ya... but your a fucking succubus when it comes to your Strange Music association, and a Siccubus when it comes to you spamming the place.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Yeah that makes sense... Because crackers and honkeys look for rap songs on youtube that negate their racial preconceptions on the regular..

Edit: And how does that translate to Strange? I don't know how you get on every time, and more power to ya... but your a fucking succubus when it comes to your Strange Music association, and a Siccubus when it comes to you spamming the place.

Zero... you sound like a little girl every time you post on here. How is he not affiliated with Strange? Hasn't he been on a couple Strange releases now, and tours? Also, he's supposed to be on Tech's new album. Really... go outside man... get some fresh air.