Freeway Rick Ross live now on uStream w/ Joe Rogan talkin shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i watched it and re listened to it on itunes

ricky ross is a fuckin G, he kept it hella real

Feb 14, 2006
I watched it live. You wont see or hear anything about Suge in the edited cut.
Hoping somebody recorded it live while it aired.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
freeway rick ross is a fucking faggot as is anyone else living off other peoples suffering.

anyone who looks up to this cunt is also a huge faggot.

get a real job and be a productive member of the human race, not a fucking parasite.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
freeway rick ross is a fucking faggot as is anyone else living off other peoples suffering.

get a real job and be a productive member of the human race, not a fucking parasite.

He paid he debt to society. He did his time in prison, and is now living as a semi-free man. What's wrong with him telling his story? We all have things we regret, and make bad choices... who are you to judge another man?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002

your a fuckin nobody talkin on a man who made 600 mil without knowing how to fuckin spell million you cunt

i look up to anyone that can subvert the system and make a killin

anyone that bought dope off dude did so willingly...show me the last time someone forced you to buy a kilo of coke you faggot

get the FUCK outta here, you aint even from the states to be speakin on someone

Feb 7, 2006
its a fucked situation helped destroy the community was an instance of "makin it" out of the community. I wouldn't say he subverted the system when they were facillitatin his empire to fuck w people in central America.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
true, he didnt subvert the system, they fucked him

but you do get my point...atleast i think

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

i dont know if you are trolling
but if you arent, then how do you feel about the US Government who gave him the drugs to sell in the first place?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004

LOL, not everyone that uses a little blow is suffering. Blaming rick ross for drug issues is like blaming a farmer who raises cattle for obesity. The real damage to the community is caused by the policy of prohibition and the way that makes the marketplace prone to violence.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
your a fuckin nobody talkin on a man who made 600 mil without knowing how to fuckin spell million you cunt

i look up to anyone that can subvert the system and make a killin

anyone that bought dope off dude did so willingly...show me the last time someone forced you to buy a kilo of coke you faggot

lol damn, that was harsh!

::

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Big fucking deal, money doesn't make you a man. I'm not a bitch like you, I'm not gonna defend my hero boyfriend because he made money by being a fucking parasite. Did you get a piece of that pie? Nope. You helping dudes like him grow that pie with your drug habbit.

This makes him less of a scumbag to worship, go back to day dreaming about dealers and how you wished you lived their life you fucking pencil neck bitch. I'll snap you in half.

That logic never stopped the states from waging war and getting involved in other peoples business, so you and anyone else who has a problem with me speaking on anything can line up and suck my dick.

i dont know if you are trolling
but if you arent, then how do you feel about the US Government who gave him the drugs to sell in the first place?
Not trolling, there are more worthy people to follow in life, a scum cunt low life dealer should be the last person on that list.

And to answer your question, yes I believe the government are to blame for the crack cocaine epidemic, but there is not enough proof to back my claim.

Look at the war in afganistan, that faggot bin laden was never there, your government went in to control the heroin, simple as that.