Freeway Rick Ross live now on uStream w/ Joe Rogan talkin shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
we used prisoners from Uruguay to colonize Afghanistan and had gophers write the constitution lol

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
LOL, not everyone that uses a little blow is suffering. Blaming rick ross for drug issues is like blaming a farmer who raises cattle for obesity. The real damage to the community is caused by the policy of prohibition and the way that makes the marketplace prone to violence.
For all your internet yelling, Shogun, I never saw you address this simple point. Picking and choosing which points you want to rebut is a classic trick for those whose arguments are invalid.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Because it doesn't deserve a response.
Pfft, breh, my point stands. You argue like a third grade--posting shitty memes and calling everyone a cun--because you said something stupid and now that we've pointed it out you feel like an idiot. You're either a shitty troll, or a worse poster, either way shut your fucking mouth.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Because it doesn't deserve a response.
Pfft, breh, my point stands. You argue like a third grade--posting shitty memes and calling everyone a cun--because you said something stupid and now that we've pointed it out you feel like an idiot. You're either a shitty troll, or a worse poster, either way shut your fucking mouth.