Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I just checked out his Twitter. Dude is a fucking clown. He's one of them white dudes who was all about chaos until it was at his front door.

When it was black people burning down their neighborhood he was cool with it, but he lives near Beverly Hills, apparently black people don't care about their neighborhoods, but he just can't have them tear apart Beverly Hills lol

Now dude is playing victim lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
lol here in AZ they're threatening 6 months in jail and a $2500 fine for breaking 8PM curfew.

The problem is the curfew rules state we're allowed to "obtain food" and "patronize private businesses" after curfew, which defeats the purpose of a curfew.

This feels like a set up.

https://azgovernor.gov/governor/news/2020/05/emergency-declaration-curfew-beginning-tonight#:~:text=PHOENIX — Governor Doug Ducey today,00 a.m. unless further extended.
On HWY 87 and HWY 260 (likely all AZ highways) it specifically Stated curfew 8p-5a.

Fortunately, I have a letter that states I'm essential.

Lmao

Props: BUTCHER 206

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
how did the landlord thing go
Hes still a faggot. Nothing yet. He hasnt bothered me but I changed my locks and put dead bolts on the door. He was supposed to do the walkthru on the 28th but didnt even knock but instead left a notice that he was going to walk the premises on the 28th, dated the 26th lol. Dudes just fucking up left and right. I pay 925 and can afford up to 1500 pretty much wherever I go

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Might be time to leave Califas. Looking for dog friendly housing pretty much north of Modesto. It might be harder to find something out of state so I wanna go back north. If anyone has any leads hmu
come here, they pay you 600 a week for staying home doing nothing lol. You can rent for 500 a week between 2 or 3 thats jack shit. Can take your dogs to the beach everyday, get high/drunk and laugh at the wage cucks as they run the rat race to their cubicles.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
come here, they pay you 600 a week for staying home doing nothing lol. You can rent for 500 a week between 2 or 3 thats jack shit. Can take your dogs to the beach everyday, get high/drunk and laugh at the wage cucks as they run the rat race to their cubicles.
You guys don't want us Muricans that are over the age of 30.