Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm laughing at all of the staging done by police. This shit is hilarious.

First day of the riot in Minneapolis a tall white man walked up to an Auto Zone and started to smash the windows while a group of black people asked him to stop and asked him to identify himself and were even calling him a cop. He was later doxxed and found out to be a cop from nearby St. Paul, MN named Jacob Pederson. St. Paul police say he has an alibi, but won't say what that alibi is lol

Yesterday in front of the Dallas court house they found a pallet of bricks on the corner of the street conveniently left right next to a fucking court house.

Yesterday in LA they left an old out of commission police car by itself in the middle of the road in the path of the protest lol

Props: NotAllThere
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The script feels too copycat, as always, because we have a low IQ populace. We need to face that fact first. When we look ourselves in the mirror and say "You know what, I (me) have PTSD, I have been under psychiatric care for homicidal thoughts and tendencies, I'm probably not the right person to go out and have people follow in a protest on human rights, I should support those with their minds right that have all our interests in mind, to lead this fight for real change," or whatever their issue may be - career criminal, rapist, fag, whatever...

This is a long game and we need those that are best prepared at the forefront, not overshadowed by people not in their right mind or have proven reprehensible in their past actions.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Or was the pallet of bricks dropped off by a George Soros funded or anti Trump group.

The staged cop car in LA......ok it was set there intentionally, but who lit it on fire?
The pallet of bricks would be kind of hard to pull a truck up to, then pull a fork lift up to, and drop off right in front of a court house without police/city involvement.

The people that lit the cop car on fire are definitely paid by someone to do so. Videos are coming out from all angles when the car was actually lit on fire and it was a small group of people carrying brand new skateboards with no scratches and all were wearing the exact same brand of backpack lol. Right after they lit the car on fire they dipped and were nowhere to be found afterwards.

Props: StillHustlin
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Looks like it's about to be a bunch of fat non trained weekend warriors vs. white antifa lol this shit is going full retard. National Guard are less qualified to deal with high stress situations than police are. It's a bunch of dickheads that play soldier two days a month by putting on their uniforms and sitting around their units drinking coffee for a weekend.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Looks like it's about to be a bunch of fat non trained weekend warriors vs. white antifa lol this shit is going full retard. National Guard are less qualified to deal with high stress situations than police are. It's a bunch of dickheads that play soldier two days a month by putting on their uniforms and sitting around their units drinking coffee for a weekend.
I hear you but one of my boys was national guard and he served over in middle East under national guard and was also part of Katrina aftermath. Killed a shit load of enemies in middle East. And that guy is fit af. I did work with a higher ranked natl guard guy in Quantico Back in 08/09 that had little man's complex tho and prob couldn't hurt the avg human lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I hear you but one of my boys was national guard and he served over in middle East under national guard and was also part of Katrina aftermath. Killed a shit load of enemies in middle East. And that guy is fit af. I did work with a higher ranked natl guard guy in Quantico that had little man's complex tho and prob couldn't hurt the avg human lol
Your friend is a one of very few. When I ran into National Guard units and Reserve units in both Afghanistan and Iraq they were the most useless fucktards I've ever experienced. Active Duty units in charge of them would give them the most brain dead tasks and simplistic missions and they would still fuck them up. Most of them were overweight way beyond Army standard and a lot of them would be put on shit like phones and radios because they were considered a liability. This one national guard guy in Afghanistan was hilarious, the dude showed up obese and got even more obese while there, he got to the point he could no longer close his body armor and they sent him home.

These dudes do zero real training, even during their yearly 2 week field exercise and even if they did do real training, only doing it once a year for 2 weeks isn't enough, they wouldn't remember the training anyway.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Our national guard is neckbeards, women and senior citizens lol
Pretty much the same here.

It's mostly a bunch of regular people who want to play soldier, but don't want to actually join the Army. They have them show up to "work" 2 days a month and once a year in the summer they have them do a 2 week exercise.

Then we always end up with the problem of National Guard units full of hundreds of people who have been in for years, not really been trained and all of a sudden they get called up to deploy to war or deploy to riots and none of them are ready, despite being supposed "soldiers" for years.

When I ran into these units on deployments it was always a bunch of fat people in their 40's or young people that weighed like 120 lbs. that look like they couldn't squash a bug lol