Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Currency is a real thing as long as you (not you specifically, the consumer) are indebted to it. It is the populaces fault that government spending is out of control. I am not aware of a single citizen government overwatch that has access to, observation of, or control of any government funds, beyond an after-the-fact government compiled report. We can't blame Jews or bankers for that.
You can blame banks for dollars being fake. The federal reserve can decide at any moment to snap their fingers and give more or take away what we call currency. Our money isn't actually backed by anything except for the "full faith and credit of the US Government" lol. It's digits in a computer system that come and go as a select few bankers please.

Bankers use a pretend system to keep people under their thumb. Where they hold the power is that they can turn off this pretend system at any moment, which is how they keep politicians under their thumb to create policy to keep the real power base in power. Currency is essentially a herding method. The real currency is power and fear that's controlled by a select few, not green paper. Hell we don't even get that green paper anymore for the most part. All of our "money" is digits in a computer system that can be gone at any moment they decide.

Look at how many people lost their retirements during the last "economic crisis" 12 years ago. Banks literally said "lol you don't have this money any more, fuck you" and they were able to say that because people's money was fake, those people never actually owned or possessed that "currency".

So it makes me really not care about "tax dollars" being used to rebuild a police station.

That falls on the shoulders of the people of the United States for not taking responsibility that is placed upon their shoulders, with the tools at their feet. Nope. People are too weak, misled, and undereducated, as well as have zero will to put in the equity required to change it.

I mean I know what you saying shit ain't gon change........as long as we all keep that attitude and do nothing about it.
Your key words are misled and undereducated. The majority of people don't know the system they're actually apart of. Why is that? The real power base don't want them to know.

How does the average person fix something when they don't even know where it's broken?

How does the average person make change and "do something about it"?

Debate clearly doesn't work, they get laughed at by the powers that be.

Voting doesn't work, it just fuels the cycle of pretend politicians being placed under the thumb of bankers and corporations.

Boycotting corporate products could work, but once again we need mass education on why someone shouldn't utilize goods and services from these corporations, but how do we disperse that education if these corporations are the ones that control the mediums of dispersing?

You say burning down police stations to send a message is stupid.

So what's next?

Edit: Like 90% of crimes you get arrested for are commerce related (only murder, assault, sex related crimes not associated with prostitution, dui really stand out as exceptions). If I sell drugs without a license, I created a commerce crime, robbery/theft - commerce crime, if I drive on a suspended license, fictitious plates, criminal speed, no insurance, not paying fines and penalties etc I'm commiting commerce crimes, if I run on the court during an NBA game and interrupt the game and get arrested, I interrupted commerce and committed a crime against commerce. If that doesn't tell you currency is a real thing, add on that you have to have money and/or clout to get off, not sure what would. Shit, the prison industry itself rivals the commerce of many nations, I'm certain.
Power and fear is the real currency. People in power instill fear in you with threat of arrest so they can keep you under their thumb. Money does get people off, because the amount of people with a lot of money is a controlled system. Generally the people getting off with money are millionaires that manage thousands of regular people or are celebrities that keep regular people distracted. Self made people with money who aren't corporate stooges will still do bids and will get everything they "earned" ripped away from them, it happens all the time, because they never really owned that money to begin with.

Props: StillHustlin
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
That isn't true. The video did him in. The government is always slow to react. I have a friend in South Phoenix who has been waiting three months for the city to send out an engineer to turn on their electricity to their house, due to a detached garage fire, that did not impact the wiring of the dwelling (verified by electrician) and cannot return until it happens. I'm pretty sure most of the cops that have been arrested and charged for similar crimes were not arrested and charged as soon as they should have been in the public's opinion and morally speaking, of course. Now will he suffer the fate we would for murdering someone? Hell no he won't. So what did that rage buy? A smart ass response from a moron of an old ass privileged white president and a bunch of charges against people not using their minds. The King uses his kingsmen to play chess. We act like a bunch of animal pawns falling off a checkerboard.

This cop was arrested in 4 days. Most cases similar to this it takes weeks to make an arrest. There's been video in numerous cases like this and it still took weeks for an arrest to be made. This case was actually extremely fast in comparison to most and I have zero doubt it was because the DA had pressure to hurry up from the Mayor of Minneapolis and the Governor of Minnesota due to the rioting and their city being under a microscope to the entire world.

I also think it's a mistake to worry about what an old ass privileged white president thinks of you. He already looks down on the majority of the population like we're pieces of shit, do you really care what he says? Do you have something to prove to Donald Trump? I sure as fuck don't.

Am I out in the streets rioting? Fuck no, and I never will be. But I'm not going to judge people who do.

Maybe if people keep burning down police stations and shutting down areas of a city every time an innocent black man is murdered by police, it will finally make police departments tell their cops to knock it the fuck off. Of course maybe it won't though, but fuck it, nothing else has worked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I @iCON I'll read all that later, likely already agree with you. I respect the opinion of anyone whose been to war with a rifle in their hand. At the end of the day I'm gon go get this MF money yfm
I'm just enjoying the convo tbh, it's hard to have an intelligent discussion with people on the internet.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm trying man, but I can't
Ok, then think of it from the opposite end of a cop getting shot, think about the shooter. That person that shoots a cop is now locked up for the rest of their lives and are now feeding the prison industrial complex and their family now loses them forever. If you ain't gonna be the one out shooting cops, don't wish someone else will ruin their lives.

Earlier in the thread I said it was dope the police station burned down without anyone getting arrested. If a bunch of people ended up in prison for it, it wouldn't be dope.

I had this dude on my facebook page I was in the Army with, dude spent years typing about "someone needs to split alt right heads open" and shit like that and I just rolled my eyes and scrolled past. Yesterday he said something similar to you about "someone needs to shoot these cops". I finally asked him why he's so willing for other people to go to prison, but he's never in the streets doing this shit himself, he deleted my reply and blocked me.

Wishing other people to do horrific shit you won't do yourself is fucking corny.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Ok, then think of it from the opposite end of a cop getting shot, think about the shooter. That person that shoots a cop is now locked up for the rest of their lives and are now feeding the prison industrial complex and their family now loses them forever. If you ain't gonna be the one out shooting cops, don't wish someone else will ruin their lives.

Earlier in the thread I said it was dope the police station burned down without anyone getting arrested. If a bunch of people ended up in prison for it, it wouldn't be dope.

I had this dude on my facebook page I was in the Army with, dude spent years typing about "someone needs to split alt right heads open" and shit like that and I just rolled my eyes and scrolled past. Yesterday he said something similar to you about "someone needs to shoot these cops". I finally asked him why he's so willing for other people to go to prison, but he's never in the streets doing this shit himself, he deleted my reply and blocked me.

Wishing other people to do horrific shit you won't do yourself is fucking corny.
I don't give a fuck. I love anarchy.

SHOOT THE PIGS MAYNE

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
This cop was arrested in 4 days. Most cases similar to this it takes weeks to make an arrest. There's been video in numerous cases like this and it still took weeks for an arrest to be made. This case was actually extremely fast in comparison to most and I have zero doubt it was because the DA had pressure to hurry up from the Mayor of Minneapolis and the Governor of Minnesota due to the rioting and their city being under a microscope to the entire world.

I also think it's a mistake to worry about what an old ass privileged white president thinks of you. He already looks down on the majority of the population like we're pieces of shit, do you really care what he says? Do you have something to prove to Donald Trump? I sure as fuck don't.

Am I out in the streets rioting? Fuck no, and I never will be. But I'm not going to judge people who do.

Maybe if people keep burning down police stations and shutting down areas of a city every time an innocent black man is murdered by police, it will finally make police departments tell their cops to knock it the fuck off. Of course maybe it won't though, but fuck it, nothing else has worked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Violently rioting against the local pigs begets the feds which in turn begets the military. You know how this goes down breh, we have historical evidence. The King is tactical. What this means is the people must be as well. You already know that though as even though all the roles they give us in their systems are compartmentalized, you have high level tactical training that the masses (specifically acting a fool in the streets) do not.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy people are showing a spine, but the majority of them are doing it for the wrong reasons, if it's because a human was murdered by the police then that's the right reason, if it's because they just hate police like me, that's the wrong reason. They don't freak out that our country gives a billions of dollars to other countries while we have a large food insecure population, a growing homelessness problem, veterans that are not being cared for, the world's largest prison population with little to no actual reform, innocent people going to prison or doing football numbers over crimes that don't match the punishment, cost of living increases over excuses, I could go on forever. Ironic how some piece of shit can shoot up innocent people or multi murders in Chicago and not a single rioting protest over that. Not a single one. Like ever.

That's because the truth is like you already pointed out, monkey see monkey do- undercover cop starts breaking shit so my monkey ass better break some shit too to feel empowered. Throw into the mox that there are organizations always looking to overthrow the government to add fuel to the fire.

That's (monkey see monkey do) a lower chakra activity, gotta be bigger than that. Burning down your own village or your neighbor's village does not help you defeat your enemy. Burning down a police precinct didn't prevent one law enforcement officer from still being a law enforcement officer either. If it changes things then things would have changed decades ago, because it wasn't the first.

When they burn down the White House, then we'll talk about it's legitimacy.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2006
No don't hit him with a wine bottle, spray paint his face
yeah i thought about that too but it would be easier just to throw a bottle at him from my balcony or i would have to run down from the 4th floor an probably have to chase him and i dont have the energy for that when im high Lol but if i caught him outside i would