Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Because it was all bullshit to begin with lol

The excessive coverage was all to make trump look bad as possible. People got bored of it. Now the race stuff is getting excessively blown up to make trump look bad again. This is all just psychological demoralization and assault leading up to the election imo
Trump's dumb ass mouth just can't quit though. He is great at making himself look bad.

Props: BUTCHER 206

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Not hella dope: construction costs to the taxpayers for the po wittle po lice force who will magically have no budget to pay for the costs themselves.

Real nice , considering 99.99999% of those taxpayers didn't kill George Floyd, wouldn't kill George Floyd, and didn't have anything to do with burning down the precinct.
You say that like currency is actually a real thing and not a made up concept.

Tax payer funded bullshit will happen no matter what. If they ain't rebuilding a police station, they're repaving a road that didn't need to be repaved solely to spend the money to say "look, we use it, give us the same budget next year". Local sales tax will go up a percent of a percent of a penny in some fake ass bill that nobody notices.

It's all fake anyway. Who gives a fuck.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Lol at people in Oakland burning down shit
It was white dudes with masks wearing all black that started the building smashing and fires. Undercover cops already got exposed doing that shit in Minnesota and Kentucky, probably more undercovers doing it in Oakland.

The undercovers begin the crazy shit, the crowd joins them, gives the cops an excuse to crack heads and makes arrests.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You say that like currency is actually a real thing and not a made up concept.

Tax payer funded bullshit will happen no matter what. If they ain't rebuilding a police station, they're repaving a road that didn't need to be repaved solely to spend the money to say "look, we use it, give us the same budget next year". Local sales tax will go up a percent of a percent of a penny in some fake ass bill that nobody notices.

It's all fake anyway. Who gives a fuck.
Currency is a real thing as long as you (not you specifically, the consumer) are indebted to it. It is the populaces fault that government spending is out of control. I am not aware of a single citizen government overwatch that has access to, observation of, or control of any government funds, beyond an after-the-fact government compiled report. We can't blame Jews or bankers for that. We certainly can't blame some lame ass dirty cop for it neither. That falls on the shoulders of the people of the United States for not taking responsibility that is placed upon their shoulders, with the tools at their feet. Nope. People are too weak, misled, and undereducated, as well as have zero will to put in the equity required to change it.

I mean I know what you saying shit ain't gon change........as long as we all keep that attitude and do nothing about it.

Edit: Like 90% of crimes you get arrested for are commerce related (only murder, assault, sex related crimes not associated with prostitution, dui really stand out as exceptions). If I sell drugs without a license, I created a commerce crime, robbery/theft - commerce crime, if I drive on a suspended license, fictitious plates, criminal speed, no insurance, not paying fines and penalties etc I'm commiting commerce crimes, if I run on the court during an NBA game and interrupt the game and get arrested, I interrupted commerce and committed a crime against commerce. If that doesn't tell you currency is a real thing, add on that you have to have money and/or clout to get off, not sure what would. Shit, the prison industry itself rivals the commerce of many nations, I'm certain.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
It was white dudes with masks wearing all black that started the building smashing and fires. Undercover cops already got exposed doing that shit in Minnesota and Kentucky, probably more undercovers doing it in Oakland.

The undercovers begin the crazy shit, the crowd joins them, gives the cops an excuse to crack heads and makes arrests.
don't doubt it guess a federal security guard got killed they lit the mercedes dealership on fire

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Rage is the only reason the cop caught the murder and manslaughter charges. No rage he'd still be walking free.
That isn't true. The video did him in. The government is always slow to react. I have a friend in South Phoenix who has been waiting three months for the city to send out an engineer to turn on their electricity to their house, due to a detached garage fire, that did not impact the wiring of the dwelling (verified by electrician) and cannot return until it happens. I'm pretty sure most of the cops that have been arrested and charged for similar crimes were not arrested and charged as soon as they should have been in the public's opinion and morally speaking, of course. Now will he suffer the fate we would for murdering someone? Hell no he won't. So what did that rage buy? A smart ass response from a moron of an old ass privileged white president and a bunch of charges against people not using their minds. The King uses his kingsmen to play chess. We act like a bunch of animal pawns falling off a checkerboard.

Last edited: