Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I'm sorry for all the shit you're going through. Child support is the biggest racket in he US. These low life whores have kids for income and use the kids.
What's even more mind numbing is the county/state awarded this cunt money without me being on birth cert. She just claimed it was mine and they steal my money without even trying to get a DNA or find out paternity. I havent paid taxes since they been stealing child support money. Irs can go after the child support department 😂

Tonyjones

May 28, 2020
Man I really hope they put on UFC 249 , would be a treat for all mma fans. I usually watch the games at http://buffstreamz.com/mmastreams/ but this time I'd even pay for 249 if they pull it off.
I suggest you to not use such free MMA streams sites. Despite this, you can watch all the ufc fights easily and legally just by spending money on Pay-per-view services.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Well being the descendent of a slave, I can't help but care. Let me know when it all burns down, then we can talk revolution. Until then, they ain't ready. Most of these people don't care either, they just want to break things and take out their shortcomings and self-failures in life on innocent business owners. Minnesota is just another neo-third world immigrants shithole, I Garnette the most destructive ones throughout this whole thing are those populations- they're animals.

Jan 2, 2006
Those people destroying innocent peoples lives are the ones im talking about
Now no matter what they do we are supposed to feel bad for them and fuck the victims lol What!? That makes it hard to care what happens to them and what i hate even more than them is these weak little white swine trying tell me what to think, feel and do.. makes me want to step on some necks too

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
all these riots they bus in people from all over the place to escalate things. wouldnt be surprised if the same thing isnt happening here. although minnesota is basically a third world shit hole at this point. theres places in minnesota that are basically no-go zones lol... muslim chants getting played through loud speakers at pray time

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
this whole year so far seems scripted and weird

That cop who killed George Floyd who started this thing will get manslaughter is my guess is all

and i read a cop was the one who started breaking the windows inciting a riot (false flag)
Yes, a cop allegedly broke some windows. I say allegedly because everyone has Photoshop (I despise pigs period so Im not defending any of them but the internet be on some fake shit). One cop didn't break all the windows, destroy all those buildings and cars and loot businesses.

We have to stop covering up for animals, cops and non cops alike. Neither group helps us in the end (dirty cops or destructive populace).

All of that stuff is going to be rebuilt regardless, at the cost of the consumer and taxpayer; it literally didn't help or change anything in any type of positive way.

Real talk (hypothetical) if the cops killed me, I give zero fuccs about anyone not close to me who would protest it, because those assholes never gave two fuccs about me before a cop killed me. People should be ashamed of themselves. They don't want revolution, they mostly want free shit and an excuse to take it.

I am pro black too (not anti-white) and I still feel this way.

This is taking away from the legit protesters as well, obviously more of them than the roaches trying to ruin it for everyone, but so easily overshadowed.

Last edited: