Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
to tell the truth, i thought i woulda gave up after a month or 2 of doing this. my life has changed a lot over the past year.

i've been sober for 6 months, not one drop of alcohol. havnt smoked or anything since the super bowl, i've been focused on work and trying to fix all the things i've fucked up. slowly but surely things are starting to work out, somethings i guess i fucked up permanently.

im only one person and can only do so much, but my main focus is on becoming a better person/dad.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
to tell the truth, i thought i woulda gave up after a month or 2 of doing this. my life has changed a lot over the past year.

i've been sober for 6 months, not one drop of alcohol. havnt smoked or anything since the super bowl, i've been focused on work and trying to fix all the things i've fucked up. slowly but surely things are starting to work out, somethings i guess i fucked up permanently.

im only one person and can only do so much, but my main focus is on becoming a better person/dad.
hell yeah man thats fucking dope! props

as far as supplements the only thing i really know of is stimulant type stuff so of course thatd be bad. ECA aka Ephedrine + Caffeine + Aspirin is like the holy grail; burn like an extra 200-400 calories a day plus you aren't as hungry, but it raises your heart rate and blood pressure. Yohimbine is even worse for your blood pressure and heart rate and it doesnt even do much.

the only thing i can really think of is caffeine from clean sources like green tea for just a tiny little boost and very mild appetite suppression. but all in all its nearly 100% just diet control and exercise

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
did California get scammed like Washington did? i was reading that these stupid fucks in our government let Nigerian scammers steal hundreds of millions of dollars in unemployment claims... smh. At least that was the claim. wherever theres Democrats there's always millions being siphoned away somewhere

https://www.kcra.com/article/edd-signs-no-bid-contract-to-run-phone-center-coronavirus/32662457

So my landlord told me he wants to come tomorrow and do a walk thru of my place. I'm changing my locks. I've been in contact with him consistently and hes still pressing. The fact that he told me he doesnt think I can catch up despite me providing him with edd screenshots and proof shows me hes attempting to see the place to try to evict me anyways. I'm changing my locks and gonna text him that I dont agree with it and if he needs to see it he needs to go thru with the eviction process.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
So I called my landlord and told him I'd have the past 2 months rent on Monday and he doesnt have to come bother me and he said he still wants to look at my place. I said no we still shelter in place. He says I'm behind 2 months rent he can do what he wants. I tell him I'm protected by state moratorium and just offered repayment. He said he still wants to violate my shelter in place and walkthru. I said no. He said hed kick in the door and kick my ass and hung up on me. I called him back and told him that wasnt appropriate (trying to be as professional as I can) I told him I know my rights and I don't wanna be bothered during shelter in place again. He states hes gonna come in regardless and hangs up. I ended up texting him evict me he ain't coming in until I'm gone now for threatening me. He said he still coming. I just changed my locks and deadbolts my door lol. I was advised to file a police report to protect myself in court and to use as excuse lil. I would mop the shit out this old fuck trynna talk to me like that. His threat just cost him the 2k I was about to pay him and whatever amount of time it takes for him to process and do eviction. I cant wait for him to get chewed the fuck out in court for this shit.