Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Might be time to leave Califas. Looking for dog friendly housing pretty much north of Modesto. It might be harder to find something out of state so I wanna go back north. If anyone has any leads hmu
come here, they pay you 600 a week for staying home doing nothing lol. You can rent for 500 a week between 2 or 3 thats jack shit. Can take your dogs to the beach everyday, get high/drunk and laugh at the wage cucks as they run the rat race to their cubicles.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
come here, they pay you 600 a week for staying home doing nothing lol. You can rent for 500 a week between 2 or 3 thats jack shit. Can take your dogs to the beach everyday, get high/drunk and laugh at the wage cucks as they run the rat race to their cubicles.
You guys don't want us Muricans that are over the age of 30.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Lol nah i only got two super sized cousins 1/10 and one that claims to be a lesbian so she could have another girl give her a child smh

but you could probably get in anyway it sure seems like they will let anyone in these days lol
I think I gotta be from Pakistan or Syria to be able to walk right in to Europe with no questions asked.