Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Butcher what are you even talking about? I literally only read your post above mine before asking that lol
It's a culmination of several things and its incredibly complex but the short answer is I am incapable of shutting up about it. It's basically a spiritual catharsis that's occurring and it's largely due to this election cycle and ultimately how I'm choosing to view it and also several recent events over the past few years as a figurative pendulum swing back to a Nationalist America way of viewing things and doing things. That probably made no sense lol
You might need a nap.
Definitely; i only slept like 3 hours -
I'm incredibly stoned I've been vaping on some lemon drop wax and that's exactly why I'm not going to sleep yet

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I get so little sun that even a day with like 3-4 hours of sun exposure is like crack to me and I'm filled with raw boundless energy for like a week long. Yesterday I was standing in some sun and could almost feel it working on me at a molecular level, like when you eat something that you've been missing in your diet and are lacking, like, I don't know vitamin-B or something

I need to fix that or maybe get back on vitamin D supplementation

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I get so little sun that even a day with like 3-4 hours of sun exposure is like crack to me and I'm filled with raw boundless energy for like a week long. Yesterday I was standing in some sun and could almost feel it working on me at a molecular level, like when you eat something that you've been missing in your diet and are lacking, like, I don't know vitamin-B or something

U should work outside like me, it'll make a man out of you

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

I eat vitamin D3 gummies every day. 2 gummies a day when you wake up and you're good to go.

Fuck outside.

Jun 21, 2016
Was amped up about going to the UFC show tonight since I bought tickets 2 months ago. Now that I got to leave in an hour I don't want to go and sit in an arena for 6 hours with thousands of annoying mouth breathers in an uncomfortable arena chair.

Becoming an anti social mean old man already.
Welcome to the club