Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I decided to do a quick scan for some information related to histamine and modafinil and am seeing plenty of reports of histamine reactions. I think I definitely had a histamine overload and I think what set it off was taking some ibuprofen three days in a row which inhibits DAO which is responsible for breaking down histamines, so it basically went from "my glass is slightly overflowing" to knocked that shit completely over and soaked everything lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
So oddly enough yesterday someone randomly dropped that they had bought an energy drink that had ephedra in it somewhere in oregon and it fucked them up, then one of my friends brothers overheard it and jumped into the conversation. It went something like "Ephedra or ephedrine?" "ephedra, ephedrine is illegal" (no its not, this is a common misconception)

"Damn... because I really miss Ephedrine. That stuff was fucking amazing. That's how I got absolutely shredded back in the day, remember that? When I hit my lowest weight at 177 at approximately 10% bodyfat and was cut up. Also remember my party days when I was going to all those raves and was into dancing and i was always happy and everyone kept accusing me of using ecstasy all the time? That was ephedrine too. Damn that shit gave me so much energy and made me feel so good why do they always have to ban the good shit. There's been absolutely nothing that has even come remotely close and believe me when i was stationed in texas i sought out pretty much everything out there at the time and it was all bunk"

This isn't exactly literally word for word, but its near 100% accurate

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I said it a dozen times and I'll say it a dozen more times

EPHEDRINE FUCKING RULES
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus Why won't you send some to Jake? Dude... it's fucking cheap in canada and it's over the counter. Do I have to type out how to fucking do it for you? Create a fake ebay store, print out a fake order for something fake, like i dont fucking know, "Zinc complex nutritional sample", fake charge like $1.50 for it or some shit, put it in a bag and vacuum pack it so it doesn't make noise rattling around and mail it with a fake name to jake you piece of shit

Jesus christ whats the worst thats going to happen? They'll hold it then destroy it. massive chance it'll just get through. There's so many ways to do it and you're an asshole and a horrible friend. Fuck you Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus , IGNORED

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I said it a dozen times and I'll say it a dozen more times

EPHEDRINE FUCKING RULES
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus Why won't you send some to Jake? Dude... it's fucking cheap in canada and it's over the counter. Do I have to type out how to fucking do it for you? Create a fake ebay store, print out a fake order for something fake, like i dont fucking know, "Zinc complex nutritional sample", fake charge like $1.50 for it or some shit, put it in a bag and vacuum pack it so it doesn't make noise rattling around and mail it with a fake name to jake you piece of shit

Jesus christ whats the worst thats going to happen? They'll hold it then destroy it. massive chance it'll just get through. There's so many ways to do it and you're an asshole and a horrible friend. Fuck you Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus , IGNORED
yeah

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

It feels so good to hear the shit ive been trying to say in my retarded way in better thought out, better prestented manner, without all the constant derailing and circular reasoning and complete lack of logic like what happens in this echo chamber here. I mena obviously this isn't exactly a place for intellectual discussion but the sheer scale of ignorance on this site is astouding. Then the people who try to present themselves as intelligent are the most lib-tarded of all. There were literally times where someone would quote me and be like "no thats wrong. heres this article from salon.com that i just googled that explains what im trying to say" and shit like that LOL. Salon. and Snopes. LOL

Ohhhh butcher 206 is a racist ohhh butcher 206 is a cop lover NO BUTCHER LOVES AMERICA AND BUTCHER 206 HAS BEEN WOKE AS FUCK

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
and I'll never shut the fuck up about it until the people responsible for trying to destroy this country from within are hung, and the complicit media who pushed these toxic false narratives that literally burned american cities to the ground and created the worse racial tensions in several decades are held responsible for their actions

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

Tinashe my lady/
It's like a dream/
I'm holding you close/
You're keeping me warm/
If this is ecstacy/
Tinashe my lady/
I say just what I mean/
Forever and ever/
I pray is what I see/

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZxGPmCSxNg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZxGPmCSxNg[/ame]

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

Tinashe, all the crack in the world couldn't even mess with you/
You're the ultimate high/
You hear what I'm saying, Tinashe?/
Now check this out/

Take my chickens...my weed and Fubu/
For one hit of you/
You can have it all, Tinashe/

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB6pGn2UK2U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB6pGn2UK2U[/ame]

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Oh my god at the end of this "The Truth About the Race War" video though... it's like everything I've been trying to say is finally being validated and backed up in the video, and this conclusion brought me to the edge of my seat. He ends with my God stuff, meaning the whole "I am a God" stuff that came out of nowhere I never explained and purposely made weird, but it's Aristotle.

“Man is by nature a social animal; an individual who is unsocial naturally and not accidentally is either beneath our notice or more than human. Society is something that precedes the individual. Anyone who either cannot lead the common life or is so self-sufficient as not to need to, and therefore does not partake of society, is either a beast or a god. ”
What is happening around me!?