Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I woke up weighing 156.4 which makes no sense. Something is contributing to a significant amount of extra energy usage. I should be maintaining, not losing. I guess being sick takes a tremendous amount of calories? I know my body by now (no infinity @infinity if applicable {no jmacc if applicable} ) and something is definitely contributing to a massive metabolic increase in the hundreds of calories a day, maybe more

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I woke up weighing 156.4 which makes no sense. Something is contributing to a significant amount of extra energy usage. I should be maintaining, not losing. I guess being sick takes a tremendous amount of calories? I know my body by now (no infinity @infinity if applicable {no jmacc if applicable} ) and something is definitely contributing to a massive metabolic increase in the hundreds of calories a day, maybe more
There is a chance its cancer. When my friend had cancer he lost a lot of weight and then died. Yup, you have cancer.