Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol it's actually just andrew breitbarts cultural Marxism theory repackaged and mainly targeted at university indoctrination specifically, with a heavy anti political correctness agenda (and might ultimately be the 'hidden agenda' here, i dunno im 40min in and need a break), with some attempts at comedic relief. Thought it'd go full storm front

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Wait nevermind, the video was uploaded in October; the hidden agenda will definitely be "ONLY TRUMP CAN SAVE US NOW"

Which is true. Once he gains popular support we're finally going to see change. We can finally have hope. Thank you, based God Emperor Trump. I'm not exaggerating for comedic purposes at all or to prod and agitate and create an unnecessary political environment when i say that i would take a bullet for Trump any day, any time.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
>2K17
>can't even make it 40 minutes without completely losing attention
>used to enjoy watching movies all the time, sometimes 2-3 back to back
>can't even get through a full movie on Netflix without having to rewind a dozen times
>smartphones

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm going to look back at 2017 one day far in the future and say "that was the year". The year i began winning the battle against the crippling depression that has prevented me from living the type of meaningful life I've always desired; the year i "got back in the drivers seat" and stopped drifting nowhere and started moving forward with a clear path and destination, started to truly care again, about myself about this or that the specifics don't matter. About everything but most importantly myself

I tried a couple of years ago after emergency cholecystectomy and learned a lot and it ultimately lead to successful weight loss, and other changes here and there that are quite significant. It feels good and I like where I'm headed.

Did 2016 fly by way too fast? Is it just a blur and does it feel like each year is more of the same and is going by faster and faster? Then what have you got to lose? What's 2K17 going to mean to you when you look back on it? Yeah I'm talking to you, whoever is reading this. Join me. I will appreciate the difficulties of your own battle and I will support you unequivocally, and it's genuine.

For only 3 easy payments of $47.95

PM me for a BTC QR code you can scan and send the first payment and we shall talk more.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Nights like these i usually end up taking a really long look into the mirror. I'm speaking figuratively of course.

So there i was just now staring into this 10 foot tall 6 foot wide mirror, literally, and couldn't help think my face is fucking weird as hell and how did this person get here and when?

I've probably done this before and will do it again

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
So I was standing outside at the bottom of these stairs vaping and these two kids (18-21ish?) with long boards come down from the balcony area you can access from the street, where you can exit the hottub spa area and loft areas but can't get back in, even the residents and me with full keys.

I was kinda just standing there not moving and it took them like 10 or so stairs while in full view to realize i was there and were like "whoa! Hey sorry we were only up there for about 30 seconds tops"

"No problem; I'm not worried about it"

"Did you see us up there on camera or something? We were just walking by we live close by and wanted to see what was up there"

"yeah i know, I can tell. I saw you guys come around the corner then go up there and figure you live over at avalon towers, i think ive seen you guys at QFC before too, then when i realized you weren't trying to break in or skate off the balcony i kinda stopped caring "

They laughed then were glad they weren't in trouble and it was really disorienting

First of all why wasn't i questioned? I'd find it really weird someone would be that alert at like 445ish am and be waiting for me at the bottom of some steps i just walked up when they were nowhere in sight and didn't even realize were around seconds before. It's weird being seen and reacted to by some unseen person. Who are they? What are their motives? They have a security coat but why automatically assume that person has your best interests in mind, or are they even security for that matter? Second, I have no power at all lol why do people think security can get you in trouble or something. You can tell security to go fuck themselves and walk off, you don't have to explain or justify or do anything at all.

It's odd being looked at not as a person but as an agent of negativity and trouble

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I saw the little dot on that particular camera light up red in my peripheral vision, which means motion, then literally watched every step they took while on property. I probably didn't even blink. Then the very moment I knew they were about to try to leave i moved there to wait.

I would've recognized that and been disturbed if I were in the opposite position. Actually I was now that I think about it. It happened at Fred Meyer earlier this morning. I walked in pretty fast and went directly to the cold and flu aisle, took a quick glance, saw an employee, then just asked her if they had "those cold and flu masks like the hospital ones or whatever they're called". She said no a lot of people have been asking and the only thing close are dust masks back in the paint section that probably aren't going to work the same way. infinity @infinity

I said thanks then walked directly there pretty quickly; i know the store pretty well. I was thinking "You're in a Security uniform, you b-lined directly to a high loss area of the store, gained an employees attention and asked about a very specific item, now you're b-lining directly to the farthest corner of the store immediately afterwards and you didn't even ask what aisle or where that area is they mentioned, and now you're going to stand there, read the back of these filtration masks put them back down then try to leave the store. Red flag on red flag on red flag; if i were watching me I'd be on me, very very high chance this is a shoplifter ".

I get there and read the masks and right there it says they aren't approved for anything other than airborne particulate purposes and can invite sickness if misused, sit them down and try to leave. Oh look a Security guard turning the corner in mens clothing just as im rounding the corner and he's saying "Good morning!" and smiling which in security guard means "I've been watching you for quite awhile and haven't seen you actually do anything so now I'm going contacting you to try to casually disarm you and ascertain your intentions and possible guilt based on how you react and what you say" . So without even slowing down or stopping i said "There weren't any cold and flu masks in the cold aisle and those masks in the paint section aren't certified for anything but dust" and he laughed cause he knew i knew

I don't know what my point is but ill get back to you on this eventually BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206