Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
That changed after I basically pulled that back to back double shift stunt (something like 39 hours awake then sleep 9 hours then 39 hours awake then sleep 10 hours). That's when I went from "maybe sick" to definitely sick and its definitely an upper respiratory infection. Did I catch a cold then it got worse because of not taking care of myself? Did I catch a cold and modafinil allowed it to get worse? Did modafinil compromise my immune system then invite the cold in? Was it a cold at all, or was it an adverse reaction to modafinil?
sounds like the lack of sleep caused a compromised immune system which led to the infection. i think staying up long on any drug or even nothing would have lead to the same result

I'll just feel more comfortable typing out that you should start slow if you are, and don't do like I did and use it every day especially not for over a week, and don't use it if you're going to be immunocompromised even in the slightest. You need to be aware of any type of sides especially anything skin related or breathing or heart related. This is a drug @jake921660 be responsible; unlike I was.
i take immune suppressant drugs everyday for another condition lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
got called into the bosses office yesterday and he spoke to me for 15 minutes about how good i am and i should be looking for management positions within the company rather than external accounting jobs. says he will do everything he can to get me an accounting job within the company if i chose that path. told me about his 6 figure salary with tens of thousands of extra benefits and how i could make it to that level quicker than most.

i slept through my alarm and multiple calls today and got in 3 hours late lol.
lol

He probably gets some kind of bonus if he refers someone and on top of that would get props for finding someone already in the company. It's definitely not because of your work ethic or your personality

Anyway

Everything You Need To Know About Histamine Intolerance - Amy Myers MD

modafinil is histaminergic and increases histamine levels and that's why i think it could be histamine overload

Histamine and histamine intolerance. - PubMed - NCBI
[Pseudo-allergies are due to histamine intolerance]. - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im gonna start slow. how much do you take?
The full 200mg for like 4 days in a row then 100mg for awhile, then a few day break then those two days of pushing it, 100mg each day again

like the complete opposite of going slow lol

the reddit sub seems to recommend 50mg but i see some people talking about like 300-400mg and i think those people are probably insane

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I decided to do a quick scan for some information related to histamine and modafinil and am seeing plenty of reports of histamine reactions. I think I definitely had a histamine overload and I think what set it off was taking some ibuprofen three days in a row which inhibits DAO which is responsible for breaking down histamines, so it basically went from "my glass is slightly overflowing" to knocked that shit completely over and soaked everything lol

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I decided to do a quick scan for some information related to histamine and modafinil and am seeing plenty of reports of histamine reactions. I think I definitely had a histamine overload and I think what set it off was taking some ibuprofen three days in a row which inhibits DAO which is responsible for breaking down histamines, so it basically went from "my glass is slightly overflowing" to knocked that shit completely over and soaked everything lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
So oddly enough yesterday someone randomly dropped that they had bought an energy drink that had ephedra in it somewhere in oregon and it fucked them up, then one of my friends brothers overheard it and jumped into the conversation. It went something like "Ephedra or ephedrine?" "ephedra, ephedrine is illegal" (no its not, this is a common misconception)

"Damn... because I really miss Ephedrine. That stuff was fucking amazing. That's how I got absolutely shredded back in the day, remember that? When I hit my lowest weight at 177 at approximately 10% bodyfat and was cut up. Also remember my party days when I was going to all those raves and was into dancing and i was always happy and everyone kept accusing me of using ecstasy all the time? That was ephedrine too. Damn that shit gave me so much energy and made me feel so good why do they always have to ban the good shit. There's been absolutely nothing that has even come remotely close and believe me when i was stationed in texas i sought out pretty much everything out there at the time and it was all bunk"

This isn't exactly literally word for word, but its near 100% accurate

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I said it a dozen times and I'll say it a dozen more times

EPHEDRINE FUCKING RULES
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus Why won't you send some to Jake? Dude... it's fucking cheap in canada and it's over the counter. Do I have to type out how to fucking do it for you? Create a fake ebay store, print out a fake order for something fake, like i dont fucking know, "Zinc complex nutritional sample", fake charge like $1.50 for it or some shit, put it in a bag and vacuum pack it so it doesn't make noise rattling around and mail it with a fake name to jake you piece of shit

Jesus christ whats the worst thats going to happen? They'll hold it then destroy it. massive chance it'll just get through. There's so many ways to do it and you're an asshole and a horrible friend. Fuck you Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus , IGNORED

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I said it a dozen times and I'll say it a dozen more times

EPHEDRINE FUCKING RULES
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus Why won't you send some to Jake? Dude... it's fucking cheap in canada and it's over the counter. Do I have to type out how to fucking do it for you? Create a fake ebay store, print out a fake order for something fake, like i dont fucking know, "Zinc complex nutritional sample", fake charge like $1.50 for it or some shit, put it in a bag and vacuum pack it so it doesn't make noise rattling around and mail it with a fake name to jake you piece of shit

Jesus christ whats the worst thats going to happen? They'll hold it then destroy it. massive chance it'll just get through. There's so many ways to do it and you're an asshole and a horrible friend. Fuck you Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus , IGNORED
yeah

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

It feels so good to hear the shit ive been trying to say in my retarded way in better thought out, better prestented manner, without all the constant derailing and circular reasoning and complete lack of logic like what happens in this echo chamber here. I mena obviously this isn't exactly a place for intellectual discussion but the sheer scale of ignorance on this site is astouding. Then the people who try to present themselves as intelligent are the most lib-tarded of all. There were literally times where someone would quote me and be like "no thats wrong. heres this article from salon.com that i just googled that explains what im trying to say" and shit like that LOL. Salon. and Snopes. LOL

Ohhhh butcher 206 is a racist ohhh butcher 206 is a cop lover NO BUTCHER LOVES AMERICA AND BUTCHER 206 HAS BEEN WOKE AS FUCK

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
and I'll never shut the fuck up about it until the people responsible for trying to destroy this country from within are hung, and the complicit media who pushed these toxic false narratives that literally burned american cities to the ground and created the worse racial tensions in several decades are held responsible for their actions