Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I love hitting up shows obviously but I get like that from time to time. I think it's more about having to get ready, go out, get there, stand in line, etc and shit if I could somehow just beam to the venue and then right home afterwards that would be cool.
Yeah going to this arena blows too. It's right in the middle of downtown Phoenix, so a ton of traffic. Gotta find parking in one of the expensive ass parking lots that surround it, so usually gotta end up walking at least a half a mile to the venue.

Then the show lasts 6 hours. Wouldn't be so bad if it was like 2 or 3 hours lol

Wouldn't even go, but my dad is all excited to go and he wants to see every single fight including the untelevised opening fights with nobodies.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I really don't care about either of these teams but I'm going to root for the Cowboys because ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN is my friend and if they win he'll be happy.
Thanks...and I'm sure that drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 would say the same thing too.