Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Need to get these at home exercise programs going, never get motivated enough to get in my car and drive to the gym. My 12 month gym commitment is over this month and I probably used it for a solid 2 months the entire year, what a waste.
Probably going to be moving in with my friends brother like I had kinda mentioned i think. i dont know, im slightly delusional right now from being tired but i think i brought that up. its pretty much a sure thing i talked with him yesterday and visited the house again and he bought one of those smith machines that takes up an entire room. it has the rack like squat / bench and i guess you could dead lift. then he has all the bars and chains and all that shit for lat pulldowns and rows and whatever the fuck else you do on smith machines i dont know what im talking about lol

but i really hope it clicks for me having that there. and hes been doing a whole routine he has laid out with sets of stuff on certain days and all that. i hope if i get in there having that dedicated room lights a fire under me and get me going. it'll be nice to be able to eat a lot more too if i do

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
its really weird he has a shit load of money and doesnt ever buy anything. fucking white people. "oh i dont want to spend $5 on a beer at the bar fuck that id rather save all my money and buy a house and put away for my retirement date at age 50 cause im a dork hurr durr"

fucking white people

theres no furniture in the living room its a clean slate. throw this dope black and stainless steel legged minimalist design 55" tv stand perfectly paired with this 55" black and stainless lined plasma in there, black leather recliner; just need to add a luxury couch and either a high end soundbar to the tv or some actual THX / house party speakers. fucking white people don't even think about things like luxury minimalist bachelor aesthetics

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i think i remember reading somewhere to not do all black / stainless / glass because people enter your space and feel cold and things seem too sterile and unwelcoming.

that's exactly what im going for

lol

Do they sell hospital disinfectant scented Air-wick / glade plug-ins?

NO PICTURES ALLOWED ON THE WALLS

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fuck man, for some reason 4 ex girlfriends I haven't talked to in years all been popped up in my life all within the last couple of weeks. All still looking gorgeous as ever too. One of them wanted to meet up in Reno in March and I was like "lolno" out of straight up embarrassment. Another one added me on Facebook and she got a grip of pictures with her rich successful good looking new husband. One of my ex's from Germany who hasn't even been on Facebook in forever posted up pictures of her at the Louvre in Paris yesterday looking like a fucking model.

I feel like this is a sign from Jeebus, Allah, and the flying spaghetti monster to get my shit together.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Got some simple truth organic roasted red pepper hummus in the fridge... can i join the gang now or i can murder a innocent old lady whatever i gotta do to join that hummus clique
You need to show dedication with consistent hummus consumption. One tub ain't gonna get you in. Simple Truth Roasted Red Pepper hummus is hyphy and is a great start though. Right now you can be on Prospect status. You'll get fully patched in after you show you're really down for the hummus.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Mom's e-cig liquid almost kills girl, 6

Jesus christ. Both of these parents are fucking retarded who the fuck would put pure concentrated nicotine in a childrens ibuprofen bottle?!?!!? That shit comes with death warnings on it. And that shits clear and you can smell it instantly, you open that bottle and you can get sick just breathing the fumes

stupid fucking idiots of course this shits blasted on USA Today with "ecig explosions" literally in the URL

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've held onto those bottles with old nasty nicotine in them because i dont want someone at the dump maybe breaking it open and getting it on them or some shit. i know theres probably zero chance of that happen but i dunno man. I don't even want to dump it down the sink you need a fume hood otherwise it gets into the air and if you breathe it its like smoking a bunch of cigarettes at once. Fuck it i just threw it away though lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
CAUTION DANGER POISON TOXIC DANGER HIGHLY TOXIC KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN POSSIBLE DEATH DANGER PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIRED (NITRILE GLOVES, FUME HOOD, EYE PROTECTION, RESPIRATOR, USE ONLY IN LABORATORY SETTING) DANGER POISON DEATH

>transfers it to a childrens medicine container

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
fuck, what am I supposed to do on Sundays now
I dunno

I got home and was like "Fuck, the seahawks already played and i dont feel like watching anyone else". my plan was to walk through the door and fall face first into bed then sleep for 13 hours but then i vaped some oil and its the only thing keeping me conscious

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

texting my cheeseburger picture from yesterday morning plus timestamp to a couple people who told me i needed a cheeseburger

wish i could filter the past 1 1/2 years of bank account activity by fast food transactions then print it all out and have it delivered certified mail so they have to sign for it. ill retaliate with periodic microaggressions for years on end until these people can't even look at a cheeseburger without feeling a headache / physically ill

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
>implying i dont eat burgers multiple times a month, probably more burgers than all these people put together
> infinity @infinity failing to burr at 1017 once again
>1033 and still ranting and raving and being a lunatic