Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This guy was so lucky i recognized him as being a brother of someone who lives here. Found dude asleep in a pile of puke in a stairwell. Couldn't rouse him at all would've just called 911 and been done with it "unresponsive, unconcious" etc. because that stairwell would've killed him, it's like 40 degrees in that thing, it's by outside. Called his brother then eventually his brothers wife who was trying to reach him too lol. Then I found him asleep under the sinks in the spa restroom like 5 minutes later LOL. Luckily his wife left a spare key hidden in the doormat because they were too drunk to function couldn't figure out why the door was locked when i finally got them upstairs. Two Russian dudes Alexi and Andrey. Then i got to clean up puke, yay

I should steal this guys galaxy s6 and his $76 cash he dropped, as payment. But nah I don't steal shit

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
>phone hardfreezes this morning and won't turn back on for several hours
>get phone working but it's likely on its last legs
>come across a brand new unlocked phone hours later

This phone landing in my lap is no mere coincidence. This is a test from Satan and I'm not going to fall for such devilish evil tricks.

>logs it in as a package / lost and found and seals it in an envelope with ALL the contents written on it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just to be clear, I absolutely do not steal shit. EVER. Except for when I occasionally steal shit like how i was super high one time and didn't want to get locked out of Nuttkase's apartment going to QFC so i raided the cubbard and stole some hi-chews. I think i stole a grape pack and Strawberry pack. I bought a bag of hi-chews from Costco and was going to be like "merry Christmas by the way i stole your hi-chews" but that might be forever from now AND IT'S EATING ME UP INSIDE EVERY DAY

IM SORRY NUTTKASE
Nuttkase @Nuttkase PLS

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
Just to be clear, I absolutely do not steal shit. EVER. Except for when I occasionally steal shit like how i was super high one time and didn't want to get locked out of Nuttkase's apartment going to QFC so i raided the cubbard and stole some hi-chews. I think i stole a grape pack and Strawberry pack. I bought a bag of hi-chews from Costco and was going to be like "merry Christmas by the way i stole your hi-chews" but that might be forever from now AND IT'S EATING ME UP INSIDE EVERY DAY

IM SORRY NUTTKASE
Nuttkase @Nuttkase PLS
Don't worry about it. If he hadn't been too blacked out to notice and if you asked him for some, he would've said no anyways because he's a big old jerk.