Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yes butcher I am not lying. I eat mostly just hi-chews and nothing else. Sometimes I will add some jolly ranchers if I am feeling bored with my diet.
I just had a flashback to someone pulling up Ariana Grande "side to side" on the YouTube stream to tv thing, and playing that shit SUPER LOUD unashamedly while defending Ariana grandes talent and alleged beauty

This person was 38 years old

Just cringed all over again

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fucking hate people. All these weight comments coming from the people I don't really like in my friends and his brothers family have just been cyling through my head for the past 3 hours and im all tired and pissed off and think irrationally and its kind of ridiculous to care at all what some people, especially people you dont like, think about you and its some feminine retarded shit but whatever. I had already planned to just be dismissive or ignore the subject, and i never bring it up; without fail it always get brought up and i get attacked. whatever

i probably just need food; i havent eaten since i ate a ton of food at that birthday party. ate turkey meatloaf, chinese bbq pork, fried chicken, herb baked chicken breast, a piece of fish, some roasted potatoes, fresh cut pineapple, strawberries, red grapes, watermelon, and honeydew. then i ate like half a cheeseburger and 1/3rd order a fries for breakfast before that. fucking assholes

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
its kind of funny thinking back from "a larger perspective", on people who lose weight, and thinking "oh they're a bunch of militant obsessive compulsive self-absorbed dicks who always disappear and think they're too good for everyone else". Nah. People are fucking assholes and its easier to just cut toxic negative people completely out of your life, especially if you're trying to make positive changes to your life

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
at least the people in that family that i care about the most have generally offered some positivity and support; i still have to filter out a little deeply ingrained misguided logic here and there but its just the way it is, and it still feels good and I appreciate it.

friends brother has lost 60lbs and is trying to get to 190lbs; he's in the full swing of it and has a fitbit, can't stop talking about his keto-diet and the science of sugar and how carbs are destructive (talked to me about it for like 30 minutes straight lol, most of it true most of it could be negated simply by eating far less of it and only with fiber). has a food scale and recently bought some new clothes and taking care of his hair and his apnea is improving tremendously from "dude will be dead in 5 years GUARANTEED" to being full of energy and all smiles and so what do i do? what do i do when i see this guy?

"Holy shit man, you're looking pretty trim - what the hell size pants are those, 36?!? wtf? didnt you used to wear like 44" or something? That's fucking amazing man! You look great! Is that the newest fitbit? Damn you're on it, you know anything you could teach me?"

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
nah forget that lol

i walked up
"Dude, eat a fuckign cheeseburger what the hell man. Have you been smoking crack or something? Here man, get some food. You still eat food right?"

that'll teach that dude to try and be in a room at a place making me feel like a fat fuck lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fucking hate people. All these weight comments coming from the people I don't really like in my friends and his brothers family have just been cyling through my head for the past 3 hours and im all tired and pissed off and think irrationally and its kind of ridiculous to care at all what some people, especially people you dont like, think about you and its some feminine retarded shit but whatever. I had already planned to just be dismissive or ignore the subject, and i never bring it up; without fail it always get brought up and i get attacked. whatever

i probably just need food; i havent eaten since i ate a ton of food at that birthday party. ate turkey meatloaf, chinese bbq pork, fried chicken, herb baked chicken breast, a piece of fish, some roasted potatoes, fresh cut pineapple, strawberries, red grapes, watermelon, and honeydew. then i ate like half a cheeseburger and 1/3rd order a fries for breakfast before that. fucking assholes
They're just jealous of god like sleek gazelles

Grocery outlet had athenos hummus for 99 cents!!!! I got a garlic one and roasted pepper, and I got some garlic Pits chips from Trader Joe's!!!!
Hummus rules

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
like 5 people got offended i didn't want to eat their shitty BBQ pork like it wasn't even chinese BBQ pork it was that shitty imitation bbq pork shit they sell at the grocery store, just a chunk of cheap meat they soak in preservatives and dye red or whatever the fuck they do but that shits not chinese bbq pork, that shit is a fucking disgrace i didnt want to eat that nasty ass shit. i ate a couple slices just to shut them up

might as well be eating a sugar flavored hot dog or something that shit tastes like sugar and nitrite brine and MSG, disgusting infinity @infinity