Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm setting my end goal to 185lbs.

Got 103 to drop. Can't believe how ridiculously huge I got lol, when I was in Seattle back in August I had gotten up to 295. Last month I got up to retardedly huge 308. Breaking 3 hunna had me like "lolwut, you used to be a fucking marathon runner just a few years ago, what the fuck".

Down to 288, dropped 20 since starting to eat clean after having that moment when I realized I let shit get way too out of control. Getting an exercise regiment to go with the clean eating started up, should melt weight off.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Happy Birthday fillyacup @fillyacup !
fillyacup @fillyacup can now finally watch rated R movies in theaters now.
Happy bday BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 and fillyacup @fillyacup ...
thank you, brehs!

almost able to buy cigs but they had to raise the age them fucks

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

Got 103 to drop. Can't believe how ridiculously huge I got lol, when I was in Seattle back in August I had gotten up to 295. Last month I got up to retardedly huge 308. Breaking 3 hunna had me like "lolwut, you used to be a fucking marathon runner just a few years ago, what the fuck".

Down to 288, dropped 20 since starting to eat clean after having that moment when I realized I let shit get way too out of control. Getting an exercise regiment to go with the clean eating started up, should melt weight off.

Holy shit dude that's insane. Do you know how many fat fucks who die too soon. 300+ lbs? Unacceptable. You're on the right track with the Vegan thing. But why do vegans smell so bad?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Guaranteed it will. your BMR and total daily energy expenditure are probably really high since you're so tall. Eating clean should eliminate a lot of speed-bumps too. I'd have entire weeks just completely wiped out by doing something as simple as eating a half a pint of ice cream or something. just a little cave-in to some cravings for junk sugar then its rebound hunger for hours / sometimes days and binge eating.

What are you thinking exercise wise? i need to get started on it and i dont know whats stopping me; i cant even think of an exercise routine its just like a mental block when i start thinking about it. I know you had some kettle bells but didn't want to use them because something happened i think, and have always been a beast at cardio.

And why 185?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Holy shit dude that's insane. Do you know how many fat fucks who die too soon. 300+ lbs? Unacceptable. You're on the right track with the Vegan thing. But why do vegans smell so bad?
He failed to mention he's literally 7 and a half feet tall. I was all like,
>staring up to the heavens
"HELLO UP THERE! Can you tell me what the weather up there's like, so i can be prepared for tomorrow? Is it hard for you to get into cars? Are you in the NBA?"

and each joke was more hilarious than the last

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
He failed to mention he's literally 7 and a half feet tall. I was all like,

>staring up to the heavens

"HELLO UP THERE! Can you tell me what the weather up there's like, so i can be prepared for tomorrow? Is it hard for you to get into cars? Are you in the NBA?"

and each joke was more hilarious than the last

lmfao I remember these jokes

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Guaranteed it will. your BMR and total daily energy expenditure are probably really high since you're so tall. Eating clean should eliminate a lot of speed-bumps too. I'd have entire weeks just completely wiped out by doing something as simple as eating a half a pint of ice cream or something. just a little cave-in to some cravings for junk sugar then its rebound hunger for hours / sometimes days and binge eating.

What are you thinking exercise wise? i need to get started on it and i dont know whats stopping me; i cant even think of an exercise routine its just like a mental block when i start thinking about it. I know you had some kettle bells but didn't want to use them because something happened i think, and have always been a beast at cardio.

And why 185?
I'm wanting to start up DDP Yoga and some at home exercise programs like Insanity or P90X.

I kind of want to do Insanity in the mornings and some DDP Yoga in the evenings, get 2 workouts in to keep the calories burning.

I stopped fucking with my kettle bells out of laziness. I could probably throw in a 15 minute kettle bell workout every day too, maybe after Insanity.

Beach Body the company that makes Insanity, P90X and other programs are doing an online thing where you can stream all of their shit instead of buying DVD's. It's like a Netflix for exercising for only like $10 a month. Thinking about doing that.

Shooting for 185 cause it seems like it will be a good light weight. I want to be as light as possible without over doing it. My back, neck, and knees are shredded, want as little weight as I can on my frame. Tall people already get a lot of issues when they get older, I want to ease as much of it as I can.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Butcher I'm not bullshitting when I say that you could be a comedian. Find an Open Mic Night and bullshit with the crowd. It's terrifying and terrible at first but you've got the jokes in you. Open with some calorie counting stuff then some rant about a beaner calling you a beaner and then some Fantasy Football stuff about being in 2nd place. Always the bridesmaid never the bride. And then close with your "Muslim Chili" bit

BOOM there's your first stand-up set. Just wrote the whole thing

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Butcher I'm not bullshitting when I say that you could be a comedian. Find an Open Mic Night and bullshit with the crowd. It's terrifying and terrible at first but you've got the jokes in you. Open with some calorie counting stuff then some rant about a beaner calling you a beaner and then some Fantasy Football stuff about being in 2nd place. Always the bridesmaid never the bride. And then close with your "Muslim Chili" bit

BOOM there's your first stand-up set. Just wrote the whole thing