Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
FUCK

I just realized Windows Movie Maker is gone now, and all thats in the windows store is this horrible shitty fucking "Easy Movie Maker" and its like the shittiest app ever

Fuck you microshit

anyways i was trying to edit that avatar jake921660 @jake921660 becuase that version that you're using has 1 single frame at the end of it before it repeats and i took that out, but you have the one thats still in there and its annoying as fuck lol

You are now aware there is one single rogue frame at the very end of that gif
i just copied the one you used when you had it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
man i just wanted to go get a haircut now im all depressed. this guy came in limping and i asked him what happened. long story short work injury, hes one of the main guys in the local 46 (electrician union). asked him if he knew my best friend growing up and he was pretty sure hes met him a few times. then, he started trying to convince me to start an apprenticeship, said theyre looking for apprentices right now and its a great time to get in. ive been avoiding my friend cause him and his bro and his family always attack me saying start a career start a career and its kind of hurtful, like "youre a fucking loser change what youre doing". which is sort of true, but i dont know man. i cant be a fucking electrician i despise physical labor with every fiber of my being and absolutely refuse to work a job with random weed tests. so Fuck... i was supposed to be feelign good after this haircut now i feel like shit lol