Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Show is good but it can be pretty hard to digest i cant imagine trying to marathon it. I'm curious what families you'll side with

Have you been kept relatively spoiler free?
Yeah I don't know shit about the show except that Emilia Clarke's character gets forced to marry and fuck some dude, her brother who forced her dies and she becomes leader of a dragon army or some shit lol other than that I have no idea about any of the other characters or families.

20 minutes in to the first episode and it seems like the type of show I can get in to already. Kind of always wanted to watch it, just never made the time.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah I don't know shit about the show except that Emilia Clarke's character gets forced to marry and fuck some dude, her brother who forced her dies and she becomes leader of a dragon army or some shit lol other than that I have no idea about any of the other characters or families.

20 minutes in to the first episode and it seems like the type of show I can get in to already. Kind of always wanted to watch it, just never made the time.
There's sooo many arcs it's even crazy in the show and they literally eliminated like a thousand other characters from the books

And you'll find out they don't follow any typical tv tropes either there's a lot of "holy shit" moments

Plus it's rated R or tv-ma so there's plenty of graphic violence and cursing and nudity which rules

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Nuttkase @Nuttkase

How does a heat record get shattered by 22 degrees? Man i think people have been fucking with the weather / planet too much. We're fucked in Seattle we're probably going to get hit with the biggest hurricane in history or some shit im moving to Edmonton Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus meet me under the tree and let me rent out tent or let me sleep under some stairs and find me a job i gotta get out of here

Last edited:

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA