Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Really like this Key Lime Pie. Butcher next time you hit a recc if you see buds by Elevate grab a 8th of something, I've liked everything I've had from them a lot. They are on par with Royal Tree and Phat Panda buds wise (and price too though lol).
Nice

I've seen them and haven't checked them out yet but thanks for letting me know, that's something i wanted to know

It's kinda funny i hadn't seen William 206 and my other friend Javier for a couple months and they discovered the same place in Top Hat (this little extremely tiny area bordering Burien, White Center, Boulevard Park, South Park) that i like to go to, called west seattle marijuana company or something similar. They even started trying to tell me about phat panda being their fave i told them to check out Royal tree too showed them their websites

West seattle marijuana co has their most expensive ones like phat panda etc capped at $53 which is expensive still but reasonable for convenience

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Nerd!

What gaming community are you in one of those multiple user streamer things like how smaller YouTubers and twitch people band together? Are you doing streaming stuff?
It was a WoW community that spread out and play together in numerous games. Everyone interacts with each other through a huge Facebook group and on twitter.

I want to start a twitch stream, I just don't know what I want to stream quite yet.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I think I might stream Overwatch. Started playing the beta and it was a lot of fun, think it will be big on twitch too.

If I get enough viewers before the August 30th launch of WoW: Legion I might do like a 24 hour streaming marathon of me playing the new content and give away prizes throughout or something. Then maybe stream some WoW PVP ratings pushes in the first PVP season of Legion.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I found this little address book at work today on the floor

Open it up to see if there is a name and number in there to call

Hmm not going to reach out to Dirt Bag or Big Nose Mike to find the owner. Wait why are the bulk of these pages stuck together...

Oh nice a tweaker pipe stash spot lol threw that shit in the garbage and then washed my hands for five minutes.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Man im such a nerd. Played Everquest back at like, 12 years old or 13 or something. Dungeons and Dragons with Poncho aka that guy who ran into the 711 with a hatchet and got killed... Wasn't as nerdy as you'd think it was pretty dark and hardcore D&D we played Nuetral / Chaotic evil characters, smoked obscene amounts of weed the whole time, crack dealers and active gang members playing alongside ppl working at office max and other weird randomness lol... Super fun anyway Asherons Call, diablo 2, WoW, all the stereotypical nerd stuff

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
There was also a page with some lawyer's number too and all kinds of charges written next to it like identity theft and receiving stolen property lol

That list of people and their numbers was written on like 30 different pages with the addition or subtraction of a few different names and numbers as well. Definitely on some tweaker shit.