Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I fell asleep was anyone able to get thru to butcher and figure out whats wrong.
I was posting terrible music because I know jake likes to post terrible music every long while; and I don't know if that's because he listens to terrible music or because he likes posting terrible music as a joke but either way I wanted in on that terrible music action; I am a connoisseur of all things terrible

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Bumped this a few days ago before UFC. Some slaps on there for sure. I've been waiting for the iTunes version to drop before downloading. Good lookin out tho

P.S. There's another tape's worth of loosies that dropped before and after LUVvTW. Probably have to make a little compilation tonight
Yeah this isn't iTunes but it's a legit 320 (I think lol) and man I've been jamming it on soundcloud since it dropped, its really good. Much more spacey and poppy than LUV is Rage but I might like it a little more actually, I dunno can't call it yet. Gonna be a good spring/summer album though and in rotation a lot

Also I've seen a few loosie comps floating around but I have most the loose tracks out there already.