Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Nuttkase @Nuttkase

How does a heat record get shattered by 22 degrees? Man i think people have been fucking with the weather / planet too much. We're fucked in Seattle we're probably going to get hit with the biggest hurricane in history or some shit im moving to Edmonton Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus meet me under the tree and let me rent out tent or let me sleep under some stairs and find me a job i gotta get out of here

Supposed to be 82 tomorrow now too.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Actually feels really fuckin good right now. Left my bedroom / bathroom window cracked and let that cool air in, and right now i have a good cross breeze plus the ceiling fan and a plug in fan about 6 feet from me. Feels really good
I like the hot weather in general unless it starts getting 90+ but I'd say ideally 75-80 is perfect. The only thing I don't like is the nights when it doesn't drop down into the 50s. When it's still in the 60s at night it makes it kinda hard for me to get to sleep. I'm a cold sleeper. I have a fan on in my room in the winter lol That's kinda a white noise thing too though.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I like the hot weather in general unless it starts getting 90+ but I'd say ideally 75-80 is perfect. The only thing I don't like is the nights when it doesn't drop down into the 50s. When it's still in the 60s at night it makes it kinda hard for me to get to sleep. I'm a cold sleeper. I have a fan on in my room in the winter lol That's kinda a white noise thing too though.
I'm a cold sleeper too... sleeping during the summer during the day fucking sucks its pure hell tbh fam. But then again being awake at night during the summer rules because its usually drastically cooler (to me at least after sleeping in the heat), so its a pretty even trade off

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I haven't gotten stoned since... Saturday I think? And before that was like Thursday. Keeping my tolerance low and I'm about to get super high tomorrow for 4/20
I appreciate and support your decision, I don't understand how yall can just quit smoking or drinking tho lol... I have to have both everyday just to survive