Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet come back
I've only been gone for a week fam, lol

With that said, I've had a lot of personal realisations lately and right now I'm in a pretty negative headspace and I'm struggling to decide on what to do.

There's definitely not a lot of positive vibes in here lol. I'm tempted to call out a few individuals I believe have crossed the line, but I'll leave that for now and just focus on the positivity instead.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
shout out to TONY206 @TONY206

I remember comparing our rare limited edition Belvedere bottles in tiny chat while basically chugging vodka on cam. Good times.
I've stepped my game up.

@ stay out of my hood

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fuck, I want to punch my back neighbors in the face. They have 8 little yappy non stop barking retarded ass dogs that they keep outside like 24 hours a day. Normally I don't even notice their barking cause I have good windows and my TV or music is going. But it's hot as fuck so I was like "let me open my windows, get some fresh air circulating through my room" and the moment my window made the first sound of sliding open all of them fucking dogs starting yapping for like 20 minutes straight. When they finally stopped I got up out of my chair and that slight noise made them yap like crazy. I opened a fucking can and that made them yap like crazy.

Why do people buy 8 annoying dogs and then not even want them in their house? The fuck is wrong with these idiots?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Fuck, I want to punch my back neighbors in the face. They have 8 little yappy non stop barking retarded ass dogs that they keep outside like 24 hours a day. Normally I don't even notice their barking cause I have good windows and my TV or music is going. But it's hot as fuck so I was like "let me open my windows, get some fresh air circulating through my room" and the moment my window made the first sound of sliding open all of them fucking dogs starting yapping for like 20 minutes straight. When they finally stopped I got up out of my chair and that slight noise made them yap like crazy. I opened a fucking can and that made them yap like crazy.

Why do people buy 8 annoying dogs and then not even want them in their house? The fuck is wrong with these idiots?
I should do a stealth mission and bomb their yard with round up weed killer. Or throw some deli meat over their fence covered in rat poison. Let them idiots wake up to a bunch of dead dogs.
It would be fucked up but you could toss over a bunch of chocolate over their fence...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

Seinfeld

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I should do a stealth mission and bomb their yard with round up weed killer. Or throw some deli meat over their fence covered in rat poison. Let them idiots wake up to a bunch of dead dogs.
Or you could go strait to the source and kill your faggot ass neighbors. The only time my dog barks outside is when someone pulls up to my house. I wouldn't allow him to piss off my neighbors and potentially poison my pet tbh fam

Props: BUTCHER 206