Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Vape something Butcher do it give in to peer pressure.
was just thinking the other day i should just grind up all this weed together and get back to vaping. well ill keep the jack herer separate, theres barely any gorilla glue and bay11 left everything else can get blended together fuck it lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I still think you should do that kief/weed mixture thing.
i want to try but with some heady type weed. thatd be pretty cool to get some allen wrench weed + allen wrench kief, or headband + headband kief, something like that

have like some kind of kush + kush kief in a different jar when i want to get annihilated and zombie out lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That may be possible. i was bored looking at some medical dispensary delivery place the other day in mercer island, and they had "86% RAW Activated THC" on the menu lol i dont evne know what that looks like it's probably almost like a crystally powder

https://www.leafly.com/dispensary-info/green-life---bellevue/menu
Is that the clear concentrate or whatever? If so Samson got that stuff now it's like $50 a gram though.

I'm cool off dabbin' and all that shit I'll leave that up to other people.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 2, 2006
shit too bad the formal tourism ban remains. Maybe there'll be like a grey area like people selling their co-sign you to meet the "person-to-person basis" travel requirement.

"I'm going down there to meet my internet friend, and to watch cuban baseball in person for educational purposes"

lol

I just remembered i had some teacher in high school as a freshman who had you put together a project, then try to complete it by the end of the quarter and that was your grade. my project ended up being cuban minor league baseball and the ultimate goal was to eventually try and get approved to go down there and meet fidel castro to talk face to face about ending the cuban and american restrictions for the sake of baseball.

Like seriously?!?!! That teacher was fucking insane what kind of fucking shit is that to pull off, i cant pull that off lol i ended up just reading stephen king the stand for an hour straight the whole quarter till it was over and took the fail fuck that dude, goddamned idiot
Lol I did the same thing
I found the satanic bible in the school library
snorted a big line of amfetamin and read for the whole class
That was the first and only time I got a standing ovasion
Thanks satan
Still failed tho