Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
Nuttkase @Nuttkase i need your help finding the name of a song and who sang it. I got a burned mix cd in 2003 and i had some Dayton family, Kingpin Skinny Pimp and Pastor troy on it plus some other shit from memphis/south/midwest. but the song I'm looking for had 4 fast rappers on it and one was a chick. the chorus went something like "fuck what you say nigga, it don't mean shit, fuck what you thought nigga, i aint buying it". and one guy on the last verse spelled out ROCAFELLA.

Since you know all the underground 90s shit from out there i was hoping you could help

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase i need your help finding the name of a song and who sang it. I got a burned mix cd in 2003 and i had some Dayton family, Kingpin Skinny Pimp and Pastor troy on it plus some other shit from memphis/south/midwest. but the song I'm looking for had 4 fast rappers on it and one was a chick. the chorus went something like "fuck what you say nigga, it don't mean shit, fuck what you thought nigga, i aint buying it". and one guy on the last verse spelled out ROCAFELLA.

Since you know all the underground 90s shit from out there i was hoping you could help

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I hope you didn't link what looks like a very specific location / possible coordinates because you're saying goodbye or something and find my body here

I immediately jump to dark conclusions
Just tried to murder myself in a corn maze last night. I failed. Im such a stupid idiot i cant even do that right.