Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Magic flight can be good if you become an expert on how to hit it perfect without burning it. It's the vape device that's the hardest to learn and requires the most finesse out of every single vape also its the jankiest i hope you got it nearly free and didn't pay full retail

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
But looking at it in a positive light and not like a bitter grumpy twack who woke up feeling terrible after gorging on chicken wings; if you take to the MFLB it's basically a guarantee you'll love all other vapes / vaping weed in general. Most of the "vape journeys" I've read on the fuckcombustion forums have similar stories of starting with the MFLB then eventually being strictly vaping only with sone kind of $500 supervape they're attaching to $500 borosilicate bongs and shit lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Coffees so good i can use 4 heaping scoops of grounds to about 16oz of water then drink it black and legit enjoy it even though it's pre-ground and largely insuperior to fresh ground due to a slight staleness and also it's overground so theres traces of almost like a silt that makes it through the mesh. It still overcomes that. Will definitely need to get a handheld coffee grinder to bring in and start using whole beans