Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I usually cruise the left most lane trying to pass everybody, then the second i see someone coming up behind me i move over before they even have to think about passing me on the right side. I'd like to think ppl appreciate me following the rules of the road but to be honest fam people in Washington are stupid as fuck at driving and have no clue about the passing lane / travel lane distinction or the laws. I'm near 100% certain they don't think "oh, damn that's extremely rare to move out of the passing lane to allow others to pass, i appreciate that guy", they probably think more like "yeah move over motherfucker i have to be at work in 4 minutes move outta my way".

Every single commute, EVERY single one there's someone going 60 or less for miles and miles in the passing lane. The highway patrol needs to start enforcing the damned laws; they said they'd emphasize it more but they're full of shit. The people doing it probably don't even have drivers licenses anyway or haven't taken a driving test in 20+ years they need tp be taken off the road til they learn / relearn how to drive

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Saw some guy by the garage looking through a Givenchy store bag and a Nieman Marcus bag, he got startled when i turned the corner then said "oh im just trying to get out of the rain, ill be gone"

Probably broke into cars around here i don't see any signs of anything though maybe he has a slim-jim

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
God damn, those neighbors behind me finally brought their dogs inside, but now they've spent the last 2 hours yelling and screaming at each other, their kids have been balling at the top of their lungs and they're doing all of this with their windows open.

Same neighbors when I moved in I posted pictures of their backyard full of garbage and old broken down appliances.

Fucking white trash.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
God damn, those neighbors behind me finally brought their dogs inside, but now they've spent the last 2 hours yelling and screaming at each other, their kids have been balling at the top of their lungs and they're doing all of this with their windows open.

Same neighbors when I moved in I posted pictures of their backyard full of garbage and old broken down appliances.

Fucking white trash.
Damn that sucks hopefully they don't own that and get evicted soon. There's this twack trailer right by my apartments there's always like 8 cars parked there and you see ppl walking around the house all night but never in the day. Now two ppl at my complex got their cars broken into and some people had their mailboxes broken into.

I hope the police do something the Normandy park police always follow me from my apartments to the QFC by my house when i walk there at 2-4am or whatever. Like damn why don't you apply that kind of heat to the ppl tweaking all night and stealing shit

Oh and the main point, they also have lije 4 yappy dogs that flip out if i even get within 200 feet of the place and make the most minimal amount of noise

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Damn that sucks hopefully they don't own that and get evicted soon. There's this twack trailer right by my apartments there's always like 8 cars parked there and you see ppl walking around the house all night but never in the day. Now two ppl at my complex got their cars broken into and some people had their mailboxes broken into.

I hope the police do something the Normandy park police always follow me from my apartments to the QFC by my house when i walk there at 2-4am or whatever. Like damn why don't you apply that kind of heat to the ppl tweaking all night and stealing shit
They're definitely renters. They were forced by the HOA to get rid of some of the garbage in their backyard. I only know this cause I heard them yelling at each other a couple weeks ago saying shit like "if we don't get this all cleaned up right now we get evicted tomorrow and we can't afford to move and it would be nice if you weren't a lazy bitch all day and helped while I was at work" lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Like how the fuck do you accumulate that much random garbage in your yard. They had the type of shit you throw away like food wrappers, soda bottles, etc. all over their yard. The city garbage men take our trash away every Monday morning free of charge, like how the fuck does this even happen?

There was so much of it when he was cleaning it up he had to use a rake lol

Props: BUTCHER 206