Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Hell yeah. Thats a good amount of walking and its great that you're feeling good. Recently I've been saying exercise isn't really a part of weight loss, its all diet; but it definitely helps things out. When you break down fat a lot of it leaves your body through respiration, a lot of it occurs when you're sleeping and just breathing normally, but getting your heart rate and breathing rate up a little bit can give you a really nice boost

https://www.bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g7257
For sure, diet is the most important. I was getting hungry at night and snacking, fucking up my whole diet. Now my last food is at 7pm and it's fruit like how it was before when I lost 30kg (66lbs). I got some nice pecans to snack on in the afternoon.

Hey also I remember you said about tasers not working, I was watching some vids on this channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw-qbfmuiOMTCAxs8Lt1dKA and I see now that they don't work.

Props: BUTCHER 206

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I feel like i need to exercise more and my diet is poor yet I never get too fat lol I think I do enough to maintain myself where i am with just walking my dogs daily
I used to eat like that too, but I learned how to cook 2 years ago and starting making different things. Proper nutrition is very important. There are so many good channels on youtube with easy instructions.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I used to eat like that too, but I learned how to cook 2 years ago and starting making different things. Proper nutrition is very important. There are so many good channels on youtube with easy instructions.
I can cook I just don't like eating healthy lol.

Someone just knocked on my neighbor and my door but noone was there. There's been hella more bums druggies and weirdos around lately. Just got out the shower. My neighbor out of town and her 21 year old daughter is home alone so I'm kind of keeping am eye out for her. A few months ago some twacked out bum just walked in their house when she was alone and tried to attack her. Dude took off but was actually caught by police. Seems like every few months we have some sort of incident here lol. Had a drunk dude smash his tree Into the center divider tree and his brake rotor landed a few feet from my window where i was sitting.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I can cook I just don't like eating healthy lol.

Someone just knocked on my neighbor and my door but noone was there. There's been hella more bums druggies and weirdos around lately. Just got out the shower. My neighbor out of town and her 21 year old daughter is home alone so I'm kind of keeping am eye out for her. A few months ago some twacked out bum just walked in their house when she was alone and tried to attack her. Dude took off but was actually caught by police. Seems like every few months we have some sort of incident here lol. Had a drunk dude smash his tree Into the center divider tree and his brake rotor landed a few feet from my window where i was sitting.
that sounds shady as fuck. id be alert in case someone tries to come back thinking they can just break in and no one will be home

Props: Chree

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im all out of alcohol. well... i have a bunch of bottles of wine but i dont want to drink wine. i think ill buy some hard cider. that pineapple cider was really good. it never actually gave me a buzz because it was 5% abv but it was tasty lol... and my stomach seems to have survived

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lol alcohol is bout the only thing I cant stop or else I'd be in immaculate pristine shape and not have a gut I'd be god like
What's making you not stop? Is it an anxiety thing? Stress thing? Just a boredom thing? Are you surrounded by a lot of people who drink all the time?

I bet the edibles and stuff have helped you cut down quite dramatically. I think I replaced smoking weed with drinking more, and I'm trying to work on replacing drinking with exercise but I still get bored as fuck on my weekends. Then sometimes I just get anxious and stressed and I just drink a ton and it's like I don't even really get drunk even though I'm binge drinking obscene amounts. I'm still trying to figure it out.

Your organs are probably fine. Do you take NAC - N-Acetylcysteine? It's good for liver detox. TUDCA - Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid is even better for the liver, as long as you take it AFTER drinking. It's actually bad to take it before drinking. TUDCA is kind of expensive though

https://examine.com/supplements/n-acetylcysteine/
https://examine.com/supplements/tauroursodeoxycholic-acid/

Props: mouth_my_nuts
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
What's making you not stop? Is it an anxiety thing? Stress thing? Just a boredom thing? Are you surrounded by a lot of people who drink all the time?

I bet the edibles and stuff have helped you cut down quite dramatically. I think I replaced smoking weed with drinking more, and I'm trying to work on replacing drinking with exercise but I still get bored as fuck on my weekends. Then sometimes I just get anxious and stressed and I just drink a ton and it's like I don't even really get drunk even though I'm binge drinking obscene amounts. I'm still trying to figure it out.

Your organs are probably fine. Do you take NAC - N-Acetylcysteine? It's good for liver detox. TUDCA - Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid is even better for the liver, as long as you take it AFTER drinking. It's actually bad to take it before drinking. TUDCA is kind of expensive though

https://examine.com/supplements/n-acetylcysteine/
https://examine.com/supplements/tauroursodeoxycholic-acid/
Boredom anxiety also but it makes it worse so go on benders which makes it even worse this town is pretty much drunk all the time

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Boredom anxiety also but it makes it worse so go on benders which makes it even worse this town is pretty much drunk all the time
Edibles have helped get to sleep better I started to take natural herbs for anxiety which have helped
Like what, ashwagandha? i was taking that for awhile then just kind of stopped. i should grab some more i think its one of the few supplements that i could actually tell did something; made my mood a lot better.

Yeah drinking to cure boredom and anxiety is a vicious loop... you're right, not only does it make things worse and rebounds, but with every binge you're reducing your ability to cope just ever so slightly and it gets reduced more and more. I think your head is in the right place though and I appreciate and support your decision to not drink