Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Pure Encapsulations - Ashwagandha - Supports Cardiovascular, Immune, Cognitive, and Joint Function and Helps Moderate Occasional Stress* - 120 Capsules
Thursday, Jan. 24
FREE Same-Day Delivery

copped

Clinical studies have typically been performed with ashwagandha root preparations providing at least 6 mg per daily serving of compounds known as withanolides. Yet, of eight ashwagandha supplements selected for testing by ConsumerLab, three contained less than this amount -- one of which provided less than one milligram. Another product contained only 64.7% of the withanolides expected from its label, and two other products contained much higher amounts of withanolides than listed.

ConsumerLab.com did identify three ashwagandha supplements with accurate labeling and daily doses in-line with those used in successful clinical trials. These three products were Approved for Quality by ConsumerLab.com. One of these products was tested through ConsumerLab.com's voluntary Quality Certification Program.

Pure Encapsulations Ashwagandha (providing 12.5mg withanolides at 1 capsule per day), and
Solaray Ashwagandha (providing 7-14mg withanolides at 1 to 2 capsules per day).
By virtue of a different testing process, Consumer Lab also approved Plnt by V Ashwagandha (Vitamin Shoppe).
just a fyi for anyone interested in that kinda stuff

Props: StillHustlin

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
To Whom It May Concern:

Greetings,

I am doing very well. I hope you are also doing very well.

Sincerely BUTCHER 206
Dearest Butcher,

I hope this note finds you well. The winter has been cold and harsh. But, we have been managing with all the firewood we collected in the fall. Grandma has been sick in bed and the doctor has informed us she is showing no inclinations of getting better anytime soon. All we can do is pray. I've still not found a wife, but I can gaurantee you it is not from a lack of suitable women. Indeed, I've quite enjoyed the single life for the time being. I hope you and your family are doing well. Presumably the concierge position you have is keeping you well fed way out there in Seattle. I look forward to hearing more on your recent fitness progress and drinking adventures.

Sincerely,

Your dearest friend,

Mac Jesus

Props: BUTCHER 206
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Pure Encapsulations - Ashwagandha - Supports Cardiovascular, Immune, Cognitive, and Joint Function and Helps Moderate Occasional Stress* - 120 Capsules
Thursday, Jan. 24
FREE Same-Day Delivery

copped

just a fyi for anyone interested in that kinda stuff

i started taking korean ginseng more magnesium more vitamin d plus l arginine i just got rhodiola rosea and black seed oil a couple days ago fuckin oil taste like shit

Props: BUTCHER 206