Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
anxiety has gotten somewhat better but somedays its crippling and i have to call out of work for a couple days just lying in bed and don't eat

my boy had this and he would amke every excuse under the sun not to go to work. at one point he called out for 2 weeks bc his dog died. im like wtf?

he was a hardcore drinker and tried to hide it from ppl but everyone knew

Props: BUTCHER 206
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
my boy had this and he would amke every excuse under the sun not to go to work. at one point he called out for 2 weeks bc his dog died. im like wtf?

he was a hardcore drinker and tried to hide it from ppl but everyone knew
im a hardcore drinker also trying to cut back drastically but don't really hide it I've told some close to me

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
anxiety has gotten somewhat better but somedays its crippling and i have to call out of work for a couple days just lying in bed and don't eat
My brother from another mother has this and refuses to admit that it's from heavy alcohol use. He wont just drink a little bit he has to drink a whole fifth of Jim beam in one sitting. He'll have panic attacks on the bus and almost black out and faint and he gets dizzy and almost faints at the store if its busy and he gets stuck in a long line. I've been trying to tell him from the beginning its from drinking so much but he spent a ton of money getting tests at the doctor, taking beta blockers, doing a sleep study and getting like a sleep mask thing made, going to a psychologist every week (who he doesn't tell that he drinks) and taking antidepressants. And his stupid ass keto dieting makes things way worse I swear it puts the brain into a more easily panicked state at all times. Smh i'm trying to get through to him but its hard to help someone who doesn't want to fix or admit what's wrong

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've always had anxiety but it pretty much disappeared when I quit smoking weed. Then it got really bad again for a bit so I quit taking ephedrine and caffeine and modafinil 😂 and lo and behold it disappeared again. I got prescribed some shitty useless Buspar but I swear it does pretty much nothing. I have probably 7 bottles with 90 pills each just sitting around

Props: RemyRoux