Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING :LOL::ROFLMAO:

lol... except escalate escalate escalate for several minutes, screaming and being verbally abusive, disturbing the peace, refusing to sign a summons, refusing to comply with the noise ordinances, violating section 8 housing laws, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, likely contributing to the delinquency of minors. Jesus christ... pride is such a stupid fucking thing. Just fucking shut the party down. Just fucking take a traffic ticket. Just fucking listen and move on with your life why do all these crazy ass encounters escalate to something so ridiculous and driven by inflated ego and false pride. And what the fuck is with this chicks anger and loudness is she on fucking meth or pcp or some shit

theres literally thousands of videos like this on youtube. THOUSANDS

Props: RemyRoux

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING :LOL::ROFLMAO:

lol... except escalate escalate escalate for several minutes, screaming and being verbally abusive, disturbing the peace, refusing to sign a summons, refusing to comply with the noise ordinances, violating section 8 housing laws, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, likely contributing to the delinquency of minors. Jesus christ... pride is such a stupid fucking thing. Just fucking shut the party down. Just fucking take a traffic ticket. Just fucking listen and move on with your life why do all these crazy ass encounters escalate to something so ridiculous and driven by inflated ego and false pride. And what the fuck is with this chicks anger and loudness is she on fucking meth or pcp or some shit

theres literally thousands of videos like this on youtube. THOUSANDS
I have 0 sympathy for these idiots. As I get older, I tend to side more with cops tbh

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Had an epic workout last night and I've consumed almost 4,200 calories. Going to try and sleep like 12 hours for maximum recovery. I'll probably wake up in like 4 hours or so and consume like a quarter gallon of milk with egg whites mixed in then go back to sleep, so the steady stream of protein never stops