Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
I have a ridiculous amount of focus and alertness because I took some modafinil last night, and drank a lot of coffee lol... want to workout some more but I'm totally exhausted and I know it's a bad idea. Better to take two days off and be fully recharged and even stronger on Friday.

Anything good on Netflix or Amazon prime video?
i just watched that fyre festival show on netflix and am finishing el chapo

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i woke up hungry for shake and bake pork chops and went to the store; ended up spending $150 lol

but now im loaded up on choice sirloin steaks. loaded up on copious amounts of chicken drumsticks and chicken breast filets. got my pork chops, four really nice thick cut pork chops. a couple salmon filets. some ground turkey. a couple gallons of milk and some containers of egg whites and liquid whole eggs... ive just been mixing the eggs in the milk. just cracking eggs into milk and shaking it up i can taste the egg and detect the texture change and its digusting but adding the containers is undetectable. its all pastuerized and worth the risk for those gainz, right babe? some other small stuff. about to kill this 6 pack of pineapple ciders, and i have a lagunitas night pils.

thank you for reading my diary / shopping list, I appreciate your time infinity @infinity

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
did a 6 mile walk today, but most importantly I got my diet right mentally. I'm in a good place. I'm back on track.
Hell yeah. Thats a good amount of walking and its great that you're feeling good. Recently I've been saying exercise isn't really a part of weight loss, its all diet; but it definitely helps things out. When you break down fat a lot of it leaves your body through respiration, a lot of it occurs when you're sleeping and just breathing normally, but getting your heart rate and breathing rate up a little bit can give you a really nice boost

https://www.bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g7257

Props: RemyRoux