Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This woman is mad at me for "ignoring her and making her feel like shit" for two days" (I told her I was going to be busy with math studying) and I tried to say sorry like an idiot and she wants me to "just leave her alone"... then I tried to see what was going on a couple hours later and "im smothering her cant I just leave her alone for a while".

Sure... how about permanently lol

BYE

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I never cared about chest aesthetics but now that I'm starting to see decent chest development and getting huge pumps after chest workouts its become a huge focus. I'm going to hit it hard every other day. Probably not going to be doing bench press anymore for awhile... I'd rather do dumbbell bench press and dumbbell incline bench, it seems to be better in every way

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I have a ridiculous amount of focus and alertness because I took some modafinil last night, and drank a lot of coffee lol... want to workout some more but I'm totally exhausted and I know it's a bad idea. Better to take two days off and be fully recharged and even stronger on Friday.

Anything good on Netflix or Amazon prime video?