Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
Popeyes is bretty gud, but you can expect to pay like $10-20 if you want to get full on some fat bastard stuff, and the majority of the time the service is pretty awful. But it's good enough to go back despite that. Much better than KFC fo sho
does the one in seattle have bulletproof glass too is is that just a detoilet thing?

the chicken was 10/10, would risk life and death again

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Don't ask me i don't live in Seattle and can't unless i got on welfare / housing vouchers and got myself a little prison cell sized apodment or something, and had to get rid of my car and resigned myself to using public transportation or a bike

Fuck seattle i hope an earthquake wipes it out

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Seattle doesn't have shit when it comes to fast food there's no wingstop, no del taco, no fatburger, no churchs chicken, no carls jr lol
...no Sonic

Ezell's
Restaurants
Bars and pubs
Grocery store delis

I dunno
Ezells is ways better than KFC, Churchs, Poppeys and any other chicken establishment IMO.

Jun 21, 2016
Don't ask me i don't live in Seattle and can't unless i got on welfare / housing vouchers and got myself a little prison cell sized apodment or something, and had to get rid of my car and resigned myself to using public transportation or a bike

Fuck seattle i hope an earthquake wipes it out
Why not find a nice female friend to share an apartment with? Much cheaper.