Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Being carless is cramping my style. Perhaps I'll have Wendy go with me next time i'm out that way. Or I can BART/uber and we can go there and meet up with other ABC brehs. :classic:
I heard that. I hope you get a scraper soon!!!!!

And that would be hyphy, I may be dogsitting for a friend in North Berkeley in about two weeks, I could always picc you up from El Cerrito del XIV.

Jun 21, 2016
You purposely allowed yourself to get sick because you wanted a break from the gym admit it

And you've been stuffing your face ever since ADMIT IT
No I am STILL eating healthy, only cheat was a few choc bars. I am still cooking and eating good, friendo! When I hit up the US there will be plenty of time to fight being a fat lard ass ith all those fast food joints available.

The fact that you keep quoting Friday makes me think that you're somebody I really don't like
huh no no no, we always had a laugh, it was always positive, friendo.

maybe somebody else you did that with too

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
I heard that. I hope you get a scraper soon!!!!!

And that would be hyphy, I may be dogsitting for a friend in North Berkeley in about two weeks, I could always picc you up from El Cerrito del XIV.
When we go to Daimo, I cant wait to *look down* at my food before I eat it.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
One of my friends was like "Just seeing if you'll be out here Monday!" Monday is his birthday. It takes like 2hrs to drive to house through Tacoma nightmare traffic then to the middle of nowhere through deep backroads and woods and I have to work. "I don't see why you can't come up in the morning then leave at night" lol wtf

I know no one visits you and it's rough but shouldn't have bought a house at then moved to the middle of nowhere. I know city living sucks with traffic and high cost of everything and bums everywhere and bad air bit there's a happy medium between city life and hermit life

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
One of my friends was like "Just seeing if you'll be out here Monday!" Monday is his birthday. It takes like 2hrs to drive to house through Tacoma nightmare traffic then to the middle of nowhere through deep backroads and woods and I have to work. "I don't see why you can't come up in the morning then leave at night" lol wtf

I know no one visits you and it's rough but shouldn't have bought a house at then moved to the middle of nowhere. I know city living sucks with traffic and high cost of everything and bums everywhere and bad air bit there's a happy medium between city life and hermit life
That drive looks like it sucks ass...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That drive looks like it sucks ass...
It does. He says i should just take the ferry but the ferry is expensive plus i hate it. It's so dirty and tons of ppl packed in like sardines breathing the same recycled air and you have no control on a ferry I like being behind the wheel and being free like an American bald eagle

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

You're a turrable friend