Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Life is excellent and things are all good. The rest of my day will be peaceful and relaxing, this cold water is delicious I've only drank like 30oz so far plus a couple mugs of black coffee... Need to quadruple my water consumption pace asap or im going to be sick

I can picture my immune system going to war right now, fighting this germ and viral invasion off. It needs constant resupply drops. I swear I'm not crazy

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
what would you like to know
Why is the United states so divided on everything now? Every little topic gets heated and people take violent hard-lines on everything. Especially Blacks "vs" the Police. Why can't people be support police reform AND support the police, without it immediately being assumed they're whitewashed or benefiting from white privileges and shouldn't have a voice on the matter?

It hurts me to see this country so divided and full of hate and it's probably literally am the reason I'm sick right now

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Why wasn't the computer hungry?

It just had a byte.

Jolly rancher popsicles and their corny jokes rule.
lol

I ate a popsicle recently the joke was kind of dark...

"What shakes on the bottom of the ocean? "

" A nervous Ship-wreck"

Like sheesh... Ships sinking is tragic, and it's not funny people suffer from anxiety that can cripple their lives. Fuck off Popsicle joke writers

Jun 21, 2016
Why is the United states so divided on everything now? Every little topic gets heated and people take violent hard-lines on everything. Especially Blacks "vs" the Police. Why can't people be support police reform AND support the police, without it immediately being assumed they're whitewashed or benefiting from white privileges and shouldn't have a voice on the matter?

It hurts me to see this country so divided and full of hate and it's probably literally am the reason I'm sick right now
I can't answer american issues as I'm not american.

I can see from the outside though and the media has to take a lot of the blame.

Also the NRA.

inb4

>muh guns

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I can't answer american issues as I'm not american.

I can see from the outside though and the media has to take a lot of the blame.

Also the NRA.

inb4

>muh guns
See, guns is another issue that gets violent and people take a hard-line. Why can't you say "The average person shouldn't be allowed to buy a high powered rifle and as much ammo they can afford and transport within five to ten minutes" without people saying "RABBLERABBLE TYRANNY FASCISM NAZIS FROM MY DEAD HANDS" lol.

You're damned right about the media though. They call cops guilty before the facts are out then cause riots and death but it never gets shown from the other side. Like the people who looted and trashed that 7-11 during the Dallas shootings, and were dancing in front of it. Reporters literally sat there as people were celebrating police deaths and committing crime and calling for more violence and said the people were forced to do it because the police pushed them to.

Pushed them to take advantage of a national tragedy and terrorist attack and loot malt liquor and beer and cigarettes from a convenience store? lol ok. Of course those reports and videos will be buried

Last edited: