Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
See, guns is another issue that gets violent and people take a hard-line. Why can't you say "The average person shouldn't be allowed to buy a high powered rifle and as much ammo they can afford and transport within five to ten minutes" without people saying "RABBLERABBLE TYRANNY FASCISM NAZIS FROM MY DEAD HANDS" lol.
I wanna touch on this point. I agree that there should be some restriction on who can have a gun, like people with mental problems et.

The reason, I believe the NRA refuses to negotiate, is because of a slippery slope logical fallacy. Oh if we restrict one thing then all guns will be restricted in the future!! >muh guns!!

Thing is, there are so many people with guns in the US, if you take away guns from law abiding citizens, who will be left with them? It's a fucked up situation. I see both sides of it and both make good points.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Another black dude shot in Houston. He was standing in the middle of a street waving a gun, cops shot him when he pointed it at them. Twitter already filled with "unarmed" "no reason " and #prayforhouston. Here we go. It'll be all over the race baiting news tomorrow about how great of a dude he was and how he did nothing at all. Probably had his hands up in surrender, could've been Obama's son

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
As long as I'm consistently drinking water i feel completely normal. Soon as i stop i start feeling sick again. It sucks to have to piss like every fifteen minutes but it's better than getting sick i guess. You need a huge / pretty ridiculous overabundance of water so your body can consistently produce mucus in your lungs to grab up and drain out all those germs. It's simple science really. I wish more people respected medical literature they'd pretty much never get colds

Less people getting colds, the less people are feeling bad. The less people are feeling bad, the less negative energy in the world. The less negative energy in the world, the better the world is. I'm like a monk the way i try to spread peace throughout the world and make the world more positive, and how I'm consistently struggling to remove negative energy. A humble monk; and possibly even part god (by possibly i mean definitely)

Last edited: