Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just got a fitbit, the app that it connects to has a built in food tracker like myfitnesspal. I should start using that.
I was thinking about getting one of those... my daily calorie goal has dropped to 1240 and thats like... I mean jesus christ you see the diary there. 3 bananas and some chicken and thats it? I'll go insane after a week max even with appetite suppressants. It's not sustainable. I walk between 120-70 minutes a night at work depending how motivated I am but I never really counted it. Think I should get a fit bit / heart rate monitor then start jump roping so I can eat an extra 200-500 calories a day plus it's good for the lungs and blood flow and leg muscles

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Walked 720 steps so far today and haven't even left my house lol this fitbit is pretty cool.

Wonder if I wore it to the gym if it would count bench pressing reps as steps because of the arm movement
I realized the security iphone I use at work had a "Health" app that tracks steps... on the days I work it was saying like 8,000 steps 3.9 - 3.2 miles a day and the days the other security works its like, 200-500 steps lol. Fucking lazy fucks don't even move. I do that sometimes too but I'm done doing that shit... need to be more active. I've never been able to get the calorie deficit from food restriction AND being active at the same time for a long sustained amount of time... trying to do it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
There's very few exercises that I actually like doing and can stick to. Walking seems to be my favorite, I love walking. I've always liked jump roping that shit whoops my ass. I like biking too; wish I could get a really sweet bike like one of those expensive light frame ones but those things cost more than my car

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Which one is that? I was looking at them awhile ago and there was a basic one but I don't think it had the heart rate monitor on it. I need one with the heart rate monitor cause I don't want to be all stimulated then have a fuckin heart attack trying to jump rope lol
This one is called the Flex, just a basic one. I didn't buy it, got it as a gift.

I probably would have gotten one with the watch and heart rate monitor if I bought it myself lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This one is called the Flex, just a basic one. I didn't buy it, got it as a gift.

I probably would have gotten one with the watch and heart rate monitor if I bought it myself lol
Honestly the heart rate monitor isn't exactly even a requirement for me. I mean sure, if you maintain a certain heart rate you might be burning calories more optimally or whatever but I think it's pretty easy to tell when your heart is pounding a little too hard for comfort and to slow down a little. I used to use those ellipticals enough to know what a heart rate of like 120+ starts feeling like and when to slow it down. As long as you're being reminded that you're not being active and to do a little more or to keep going to hit whatever target you set that'd be more than enough

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I remember william206 had some step tracker thing and realized he had a really, really bad pacing habit. Like he'd just be constantly walking around and pacing up in the thousands of steps a day. It kind of was like a wake up call for him he didn't even realize he was doing it. Well not like a "wake up call" but like a "Holy shit do I really do that?"
"Yeah dude... You're ALWAYS pacing it makes me nervous sit the fuck down" lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It shows how much you wake up during the night and determines quality of sleep based on that I guess. I haven't tried the sleep analysis tool yet.
I bet I sleep horribly... even when I take a bunch of benadryl and am "knocked out" i still wake up at least 5 times. I need a better bed. And more recently I've noticed I wake up and will just walk to the fridge and start eating. The other day I woke up and opened up the fridge and drank some milk and then ate a leftover piece of chicken I was going to bring into work and laid back down like "did i really just do that?"

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I bet I sleep horribly... even when I take a bunch of benadryl and am "knocked out" i still wake up at least 5 times. I need a better bed. And more recently I've noticed I wake up and will just walk to the fridge and start eating. The other day I woke up and opened up the fridge and drank some milk and then ate a leftover piece of chicken I was going to bring into work and laid back down like "did i really just do that?"
A good bed seems like the key to life lol

Everybody I know that has bought like a $2000 bed say their lives have changed.

I need to save up for one or say fuck it and just finance one.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
A good bed seems like the key to life lol

Everybody I know that has bought like a $2000 bed say their lives have changed.

I need to save up for one or say fuck it and just finance one.
First chance I get, the first paycheck where I can just blow the entire thing I'll probably buy something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Sleep-Innova...UTF8&qid=1466622952&sr=1-16&keywords=mattress

then just add a ton of slats to the frame I got. I saw some abandoned storage locker at my work the other day someone that moved out awhile ago left a ton of slats I could probably just steal them one night lol