Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You should snort it anyway, don't let your dreams be dreams.
It reminds me of sort of cocaine without the "I'm think I may die" part lol. Also, minus the buzzing rushing "fun" part. More like just the cocaine focus. But no way, I imagine snorting this stuff would be extremely disgusting and probably extremely painful too

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Things should get interesting when this Yohimbine gets here. I'm fairly certain that was the specific thing in that pre-workout that gave horrible anxiety effects and a huge increase in aggression. Unless there was something in there they didn't list

Caffeine / Ephedrine / Yohimbine / 1,3 DMAA mobben about to end up on the news RIP BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 became a blurb in the paper

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just made a dope protein shake with vanilla rice milk, plant based vanilla protein powder, cacao powder, super fruit powder, chia seeds, and frozen mango.

Gonna use this concoction or similar as a meal replacement for breakfast or lunch every day.

Health mobb 2k16 been slipping, need to get back on track.
Hell yeah

Me too, gotta get back to recording everything each and every day it was the only thing that works. I've stalled / have been making extremely minimal progress recently