Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
jake921660 @jake921660 1,3 DMAA is pretty cool you should get some, somehow. I don't want to risk sending it to you because it's in the same schedule as narcotic drugs lol.

I took some last night and within like 5 minutes I felt a total shift in my vision almost like I was looking through a magnifying glass. Then I felt compelled to walk for like an hour straight, 3 different times. Then I crashed and got a headache, probably took too much. It's measured in micrograms be careful. A serving is like... a little bump, like a tic-tac sized amount. Actually maybe even 3/4th of a tic tac. It smells like paint or something, looks kinda like cocaine and tastes super disgusting and bitter, I mixed it in water

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Oh yeah also I was pretty starved, and had just ate a banana and was getting ready to eat a second banana. I drank that shit and forgot about eating for like 4 hours lol, even though I was ridiculously hungry, so it suppresses appetite pretty strongly as well. Drugs kick ass

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
jake921660 @jake921660
I took some last night and within like 5 minutes I felt a total shift in my vision almost like I was looking through a magnifying glass. Then I felt compelled to walk for like an hour straight, 3 different times.
i think this is the feeling i chase everytime i take preworkout. that unconscious feeling of urgency in whatever you are doing.

was it a focused urgency or was your brain all over the place? i remember i tried some other preworkout and i had insane energy and urgency but could not focus on anything for longer than 5 seconds and hated it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i think this is the feeling i chase everytime i take preworkout. that unconscious feeling of urgency in whatever you are doing.

was it a focused urgency or was your brain all over the place? i remember i tried some other preworkout and i had insane energy and urgency but could not focus on anything for longer than 5 seconds and hated it
Kind of a mix. Like I felt like I needed to just go and keep moving but at the same time I didn't feel like running or jumping or anything. Also there was a couple times when I was winding down the building stairwells zig-zagging between floors where I'd note I was like say, the 17th floor, then I'd look and I'd be on the 15th floor like WTF? What happened to the 16th floor? Then I'd be on he 12th floor then note I'm on the 10th, like WTF? Did I just time travel? lol

I don't know how to describe it... it's definitely a step above most pre-workout ingredients though

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm not even going to try and lie and call it a "Pre-workout ingredient" or "supplement" that shits a straight up drug mate lol

be very, very careful

@2:30 thats what it looks like lol. Note how little he adds onto that scale, it's a really, really tiny amount

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
just gonna throw an ever increasing amount into my preworkout everyday for the rest of my life and see how i go
RIP Your brain health
RIP Your heart and body

RIP jake921660 @jake921660 murdered by chemicals he didn't respect or take seriously