Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
First chance I get, the first paycheck where I can just blow the entire thing I'll probably buy something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Sleep-Innova...UTF8&qid=1466622952&sr=1-16&keywords=mattress

then just add a ton of slats to the frame I got. I saw some abandoned storage locker at my work the other day someone that moved out awhile ago left a ton of slats I could probably just steal them one night lol
That looks really comfortable, I might get something like that also. Not crazy expensive, but looks good.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just found out we have a deal with a town car service and when we have guests picked up we get $10. The person I was talking to said she averages $60-$100 a week and made $220 last week alone when there was a group staying here for a conference. She only works days and said the 230-1100 shift generally make even more a week on average . That is pretty fucking rad and was unexpected.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I kinda miss wearing a watch everyday, haven't worn one for like two years... I had a seiko I liked but after seeing people with Rolex's and super nice watches its like damn man...

Now I really want a fit bit both for the step tracker and to replace that watch feeling and a new bed thanks a lot InfamousICON @InfamousICON you rich mother theresa got me wanting to buy all this shit

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just found out we have a deal with a town car service and when we have guests picked up we get $10. The person I was talking to said she averages $60-$100 a week and made $220 last week alone when there was a group staying here for a conference. She only works days and said the 230-1100 shift generally make even more a week on average . That is pretty fucking rad and was unexpected.
Careful; they do it to undercut the cabs. Cabs usually form queue's by the bigger hotels and wait there for hours hoping for a guest needing a ride, especially for the airport thats their favorite, and I've seen fist fights break out over towncars jumping the cab queues lol. There's not really anything they can really do but sometimes those guys get frustrated as fuck and might catch them on a bad day

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I kinda miss wearing a watch everyday, haven't worn one for like two years... I had a seiko I liked but after seeing people with Rolex's and super nice watches its like damn man...

Now I really want a fit bit both for the step tracker and to replace that watch feeling and a new bed thanks a lot InfamousICON @InfamousICON you rich mother theresa got me wanting to buy all this shit
Just stop being poor. It's that easy.

Jun 21, 2016

If you got a few racks to spare, grab a cartier

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It must really suck to be a cab driver right now, especially with Uber

I dunno but these are town cars and the gold and diamond Hilton rewards members use them all the time because it's on the company dime anyways. Like you have to stay something like 45 days a year to be gold and 90 for diamond so it's all people that travel a lot for business.