Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
@ i picked up a smok tfv4 tank!! its pretty bad ass!! it came with a few disposable coils, a duel clapton and a triple coil and rebuildable rba, they also make a quad coil lol im using the duel clapton and im getting some insane clouds!!

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
@ i picked up a smok tfv4 tank!! its pretty bad ass!! it came with a few disposable coils, a duel clapton and a triple coil and rebuildable rba, they also make a quad coil lol im using the duel clapton and im getting some insane clouds!!
Dual claptons are cool they kindve ruined vaping for me though cause the vape is so much denser and flavorful and warmer than a standard coil set up, when you go back it's like inhaling a super ultra light or something that shit sucks lol. But im too lazy to bust out the drill and make new claptons evety couple weeks. Luckily they sell premade Clapton wire now that's pretty good by UD, Ive been using that but something feels off. I think im going to look into stainless steel welding wire i heard it's good too

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

This was probably the best coil i found for my tastes and preference; it was 2 strands of 24g nichrome wire in parallel with 32g kanthal wire clapton'd around it. I think single coil came out to 0.22, think i was vaping it at like 80 watts. That sounds like a lot but on a regulated mod with that much metal in the coil it takes that much just to ramp it up, then you only hit it a second or two. I was using it in my old CLT V2+ rba which had too much goddamn airflow, you couldn't close off both sides cause it's meant for dual coils. I think if i get bored later ill make a new coil for this velocity rda i got and turn the airflow down, that was a great vape. I just hate making them it takes tweaker levels of patience and precision and attention lol

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
@ i was just about to order the bronuts and they're out of stock lol i signed up so they will let me know when its back in!! i been wanting to try that stuff!!

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
@ i was just about to order the bronuts and they're out of stock lol i signed up so they will let me know when its back in!! i been wanting to try that stuff!!
It's alright I've gone through like 150ml so far and it's just alright. Sometimes like first thing in the morning it tastes really really good like there's this cakey dessert-ness that's very good, but after vaping it all day it's kinda like meh. Also since there's chocolate it can get kinda harsh at high watts i dunno why chocolate flavors get so hot

Im vaping it now cause all ive been vaping the past 3 days is gremlin vanilla custard i need to mix it up also i need to make it last a bit longer lol